Chp 3: sylveon kingdom.

Star woke up to the sounds of bells as the whole kingdom started its day. The little eevee got off her soft bed and padded towards the door and opened it to reveal a hallway with sylveons running to and fro doing chores. They bowed their head to her when she passed by them and into the dining room.

" good morning sweetie, did you have a nice sleep?" a sylveon greeted her on the table as she sat across her.

"yes mom" she replied as maids brought their breakfast, star ate a light salad with milk as she and her mother enjoyed their breakfast in silence.

"mom, is dad not joining us today?" the eevee asked her mother.

"sorry sweetie, your father is quite busy with the matters of the kingdom at the moment" her mother replied as she finished her breakfast.

Star excused herself from the table and headed to the castle gates. Two sylveon guards greeted her as she passed by them and out of the gate.

"going out today as well, princess?" one of the guards asked as she greeted them.

"yes, it gets quite boring in the castle these days" she smiled at them and walked down to the towns. She passed by clothe stores, bakeries, inns, taverns and many more all while sylveons and eevees bowed their heads when they saw her passing by.

Then she spotted three eevees walking towards her and instantly smiled at them.

"dazzle, len, missy good to see you three" star smiled at her friends.

"its good to see you as well, princess" len bowed and that got a snicker from the other two mons.

"I told you not to call me that when we meet" star pouted and then turned to the other two." So, what have you three been up to?"

"we went around shops while spending our time outside" dazzle replied and hugged her friend. Missy also joined the hug while len watched them feeling too awkward to join in.

"Anyways, I was about to head to the flower meadows outside the kingdom. You three want to tag along?" star asked the three other eevees.

"Sure, we don't have anything better to do anyways" missy replied and the three of them walked out of the city gates.

They arrived at a meadow filled with flowers of various colors and ran all around the meadows while playfully pushing and pinning each other to the ground. Just then she heard footsteps coming from the distance and immediately climbed onto a tree and spotted two eevees approaching.

"I wonder where the rest of the group went while we were held prisoners in the leafeon kingdom" one of the eevees asked.

"im not sure but I do know that we have to catch up with them soon. The odds of surviving this journey will be better if we stick together" the eevee with a blue ear ring on his right ear replied as the two of them padded towards the tree we were in and rested near its base.

" what should we do? They will spot us if they look up" dazzle whispered in a low voice, len looked around for a while before picking a fruit from a branch and threw it into the distance.

"what was that?" one of the eevees on the ground asked as the two of them sat up alert.

"now" len whispered and the eevees on the tree slowly climbed down to the other side of the tree before running into the meadows and hiding behind a bush. Star also tried to climb down but she slipped and let out a scream as she fell, she closed her eyes waiting for the pain from the impact........but it never came.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a set of bright yellow eyes staring at her. He let her down on the ground and asked her with a worried face.

"you okay?" he asked as his friend walked over to the two.

"Whoa, did she just fall from that tree?" the eevee asked in wonder.

"costan, don't be rude" the other eevee sighed and looked back at star before extending a paw." I'm light, what's your name?"

"s...star" I replied, hesitantly shaking his paw. He looked around the meadow and then looked at star again.

" you alone?" he asked. Then as if to answer his question, len lunged at the eevee who side stepped and avoided the attack easily before pinning him by the neck to the ground.

"star!" dazzle and missy ran towards them before stepping in front of star.

" l...let len go!" missy shouted fearfully at the eevee as len struggled to break free from his hold.

"he attacked me first" light said before slowly letting of len and stepping a few steps back. Len rubbed his neck sorely and walked over to the three eevees.

"all we want is to cross through the flowery meadows, we didn't mean to interrupt you all" the eevee named costan said and light just shrugged.

"well, you two are free to cross our territory but be cautious of not getting caught by any sylveon soldiers" star cautioned them and costan bowed and thanked star.

"thank you so much, we really appreciate it" costan said before his gaze lingered over to missy. The two of them stared at each other before quickly breaking eye contact, both of their faces slightly red. Star on the other hand was glancing at light who was busy looking over the plains towards the volcanoes, len noticed star's gaze and felt jealous of the male eevee.

"ok, you two should go now before the guards show up" len said abruptly, catching everyones attention.

"why would the guards come here?" light questioned him.

"because star here is the princess of the sylveons kingdom" len said pointing to star who blushed slightly at them mention of her being a princess.

"oh how rude of us to not notice that you were a princess" costan said before bowing towards star. Light also bowed slightly before his gaze wondered back towards the volcanoes.

"we should get going" he said and costan said goodbye to the four mons, and he and missy shared one last looked before the two eevees headed over to the volcanoes.

"you were staring an awful lot at that eevee" dazzle smirked at missy who blushed.

" no, I just found him interesting that's all" missy replied.

"you fancyyy himmm" dazzle giggled and missy blushed even harder.

"lets just go back to the kingdom" star told the others and the four of them walked over to the kingdom. Once inside, star said goodbye to her friends and walked back to the castle.

"did you have fun on you tour,princess?" the guards asked as she returned inside.

"yes, I did" she replied with a smile and headed inside.

She walked through the hallway and past the maids and butlers working on their daily chores before reaching her room and walking inside. Once inside , she jumped on her bed and stared at the ceiling. The eevee with the blue earring still on her mind.

"who was he?" she wondered before dozing off to sleep.....