12

Then they decided,

Chan got closer and slowly moved towards seungmin's lips closing his eyes. Right before that Changbin ruins the moment.

"HYUNG-"
"CHANGBI- *sigh* what." He asked backing off seungmin as seungmin backs off too being embarrassed.

"Hyunjin and jeongin are fighting in front of the big ground"
"He is what?"
"Now way,"

Chan got up and so did seungmin but chan stopped him.

"Stay here, You are weak."
"But hyung I can walk though-"

Seungmin got cut off by the pressure of the lips. Seungmin froze from the sudden move from his brother. His lips softly moves away and he replies

"Just...Stay here!"
"I um o-okay..!"
"Just stay here."

And he left leaving seungmin all alone. Chan ran and got where hyunjin and jeongin were fighting. It was very bad. They both were bleeding as hell. Chan quickly rushed towards between them and stopped them from fighting any more.

"Stop, Hyunjin back off." Chan demanded
"No, I won't. I am pissed."
"Hyunjin, Back off now I said"

And he did. Chan turned his head towards jeongin and said

"What is your problem. You wanna fight? Fight with me,"
"He is the one who started it first. And don't act like that it's not your fault. Getting in my life first of all.."
"You hit me first-"
"Hyunjin stop, why are you blaming me now? You took everything. Isn't that enough? How much do you want-"
"Shut up! Maybe I did take your everything! But you also took my everything...You were the one who came between me and him! I would never forgive you..Because of you I lost him..Just cause of you! He..he was MY.. everything!"

"You are the backstabber here..."

Jeongin whispered and left with tears dropping down his eyes which was unexpected from everyone. Hyunjin got up and tapped chan saying

"Hyung?"
"Get inside.."

As chan and hyunjin were getting inside seungmin in the other hand heard everything. Every single word from jeongin's mouth. He was shocked. Very much shocked.

"Jeongin.."

At hyunjin's house

Chan walked inside furiously dragging hyunjin inside with him.

"Have you lost your mind? Why did you and him fight?"
"He..just came and asked me about you and I told him i don't know. Then he laughed, I just felt a bit mad..so I grabbed his hand and asked him what's so funny. He pushed me and I fell on the ground ruining my new shirt And that's when everything started.."
*Sighs*
"I will bring first aid..wait here"
"Yea..thanks"

After awhile

"Ow-"
"Shh.. it's about to finish.."
*sighs* "I am sorry you got in problem because of me, hyunjin"
"It's fine.."
"Now, don't move your head. It is in a very bad condition"
"Yea...And also!"
"Um?"

*Turns around*

"Yea? What"
"All the things that jeongin said..what it true?"
.
.
.
"Hyung, was it..true?"
"Yes, all he said was true."

Hyunjin got up by the answer and groaned in pain. Chan rushed to hyunjin and yelled

"Don't move. You are hurt"
"Hyung seriously though, you aren't kidding?"
"No, I am not-"
"So you lied to us?"
"Yea, I didn't know what to do- I am sorry.."
"Hyung, others are gonna be mad about this. I am too"