𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 1 , 𝐄𝐏 2 ; 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀 .

"I know you ain't drug but you get me so high.."

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 : 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐋𝐄.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 + 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀.

22 : 22 𝘗𝘔

𝘘𝘜𝘌𝘌𝘕𝘚 , 𝘕𝘠  .

「  🪷  」

𝗣Ø𝗩 : 🌴

𝗣Ø𝗩 : 🌴

𓂃  𝗬/𝗡 sat boredly in her room as it was midnight, her parents were out of the city for business so she was home alone. Randomly got laptop then went to the "Omegle" website that her friends was telling her about, sitting in her bed while fixing herself before opening the cam.

Had "So high" By Doja Cat playing in the background and clicked on video, randomly popping up people. Y/n waved at the person who was also appeared but skipped fast, a disappoint face appeared until two males popped up in her screen. "Hellooo" dragging the o before smiling at the both males, One had long dreads and other had short dreads. "Wsp" One of them said back while the long dreads boy looked up and came closer to the cam. "What's yo name rq?" He asked while looking around his room, Y/n looked at the male with a weird look before speaking up. "Why do you need my name for?"  Saying with chuckle as the male also chuckled with her "Maybe a nigga tryna get to know?" He said back with a attitude. Y/n giggled at the attitude, thought before giving her name to him "Y/n, what bout yours?" Said while getting away from the cam.

"Tana, ngl yo name is pretty." He said while holding the lighter to light up his blunt, blowing the smoke out. "And I'm amiri!" as the another appeared with a smile, Tana looked him and pulled him closer, Y/n smiled at the both males as she talked to both of them.    

3 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥  ;

Now it's 2 am in the morning while the three of them are talking like they known each other for years, Y/n felt tired but kept talking with the boys while taking her laptop to bed and laid down. "You sleepy now ma?" Tana asked the female due to her sleepy eyes, Y/N just nodded her head as she pulled the covers before adjusting the laptop "Alr, give me yo insta or number." She just gave him both the number and insta as they said their goodbyes and closed the website.

「  🪷  」

*𝗭𝗭𝗭*

𝗧𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

*𝗭𝗭𝗭*

𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

╭─────╮

𝗜𝗠𝗦𝗚 .

╰─────╯

719 𝗫𝗫𝗫 : 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘩

「  🪷  」

917 𝗫𝗫𝗫 : 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 !

A : I really should quit but I'm back I guess !! and this is kinda short but enjoy @yoodaddyirenic ( I really don't know if it's right or no 😭 )