𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 1 , 𝐄𝐏 3 ; 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 - 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏6𝐒 .

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 : 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 + 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋.

3 : 03 𝘗𝘔

𝘙𝘖𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙 , 𝘕𝘠 .

「 🪷 」.

𝗣Ø𝗩 🌴 :

𝗣Ø𝗩 🌴 :

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 !
𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 !

𝘍𝘙𝘔𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘋.

「 🪷 」

✷ 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

✷ 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. ✷

𝘍𝘳𝘮𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 : 𝗙𝗮𝘃 𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗶 ♡.

𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘳𝘵 : Madd pretty

→ 𝘍𝘳𝘮𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 : All you hrti .

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘪 : Pull up hoe 😐

→ 𝘍𝘳𝘮𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 : nigga bye

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 .

「 🪷 」

𓂃 𝗬/𝗡 posted herself on Instagram, her phone was going off by the notifications from insta and her friends too. She slowly powered off her phone before changing to comfy clothes as she was going to her friend's house, known as amiri.

Brushing her hair back into a bun then fixed her lashes alittle before getting up and taking her small bag, she made sure that the doors are locked while the uber arrived. Walked to the Uber as she entered the vehicle "Y/N?" The driver asked, nodding her head after turning on location with amiri and listened to "What you need" By The Weeknd while looking out of the window. Noticed that they arrived to the studio, quickly gave the driver his money then hopped off before walking up to the door and knocked on it. "𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳."
She thought while regretting coming here as the door opened, revealing a tall figure looking confused. "There is someone at the door" He said as footsteps were heard and amiri appeared, smiled at her before dragging the female inside. The male closed the door and sat down on the nearest couch, Y/N looked around the studio before turning her phone as she got notification from insta.

✷ 𝘚𝘓𝘜𝘔𝘗6𝘚 𝘏𝘈𝘚 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌𝘋 𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘙 𝘗𝘖𝘚𝘛. ✷

Took a look at his profile before following him back but looked at the mutual as he was following amiri and most of her friends, making her nod slowly but heard a knock on the door, one of them got up and opened the door, revealing the same guy who liked her post recently. She took a second look before looking back to her phone as she didn't knew anyone expect amiri.

𝗡amil entered the studio while greeting everyone but the corner of his eye, he looked and found the girl again but in the studio. He walked up to her as he sat down next to her, making Y/n look by her side "You look better in real life tbh." Making the female laugh as she looked at him before speaking "I wasn't expecting you to be there so wsp" She said while putting her phone inside of her bag, taking out a piece of gum as she gave one to the male and took one for herself. "Thanks I guess, well tryna smoke around so that's it" Namil said before chewing the watermelon flavored gum, she nodded her head as she looked at her friend and he was on the clouds so she wouldn't bother him.

"𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘕 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳. 𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺"

Y/N looked at the time, it was midnight already so she have to go meanwhile namil was high and laying on her shoulders since he was sleeping, she slowly tried to make him lay down but failed when namil dragged her back again. Everyone left expect the both of them "Namil I have to go now and you should go too" Saying while looking down at the half asleep male who didn't say anything, she sighed as she lets him sleep on her. Needing someone to help her but there is no one was around, she got out of the male's space and quickly stood up. "Damn nigga" As she got her bag before slowly waking namil up, making him opening his eyes and looked around. "Where is everyone?" He asked while looking dumb af. "Gone, yo dumbass fell asleep" Namil just sighed while rubbing his head and looked at his phone, noticing that it's late as Y/n just went outside while namil was following her. Both of them looked at each other before speaking "Alright, good night and safety." Y/n said while turning on her car as namil said the same to her before dabbing her up. "Alright ma, when will I see you again?" He asked walking up to her, tilting his head. "Tomorrow if you are coming to the studio" saying while getting in the car. Namil nodded and smiled at the female before her waving a goodbye then driving off.

「 🪷 」

" 𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘰'𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪. "

A : I'm mad bored and this is ass, give me some requests or smth 🧍‍♀️