0.1 - Introduction

Name: Harry E

Name: Harry E. Styles
Age: 29
Job: Music Artist
Purger: No...maybe?

Harry Styles is a Music artist, he's won many awards but lately, due to his management, his career and fame has been going down slowly. He's closeted wanting to come out as bisexual but yet again his management won't let him. Whenever the purge does happen, Harry being one of the founding fathers doesn't get harmed. This year the U.S Government decided he's not special enough to be a founding father so they take that privilege away from him. He's done with management, and he has lost his job. Management still has control over him since he was once famous and sometiems gets recognized. All they do is tell him to deny everything and tell them lies on why and how his career dropped and about how he is doing. This year he's had enough and he's decided it's time to get revenge on the ONE person who made his life a living hell. Will that go to plan? Well his life sucks already and his luck is horrible...so what do you expect!?

_________

Name: Louis W

Name: Louis W. Tomlinson
Age: 18
Job: unemployed
Purger: No!

Louis tomlinson is just your typical teenager. One thing different about him Is that he has dementia and his memory sucks. Most of the time he can't even remember his dads name. Because of his dementia he struggles with work, once he had a job as a McDonald's worker and he was in the middle of typing in their order when he forgot everything! That's one reason he got fired and then theres a whole different thing that makes people really hate him. He's gay. Well that's not it but he's gay. He's also very loud and somewhat annoying.
The purge scares him alot. Not that ANYTHING ever happens it's just the announcement that the purge is starting, That's what really scares him, the loud sirens scare him too. Nothing will happen this year so what's he got to be worried about really...?

________

Name: Zayn J

Name: Zayn J. Malik
Age:18
Job: Tescos Employee
Purger?: No

Zayn Malik lives with his mom and dad along with his sisters. He loves family and they're his only friends, really. He has no other friends besides his family but it's okay. Although he works at Tescos and makes somewhat friends with the other workers, he doesn't consider them friends because they never ask him to hang out outside of work. The purge has never scared him. His dad always goes purging and his mother doesn't know but he's never wanted to go with him. Last year his mom did find out about his dads little secret and told him to not do it again next year. Zayn being the other man in the house calms down his mother and tells her he'll make sure he doesn't go. But what Will happen when his dad goes? How far will his mother go to get him back inside of the house?

________

Name: Niall J

Name: Niall J. Horan
Age: 16
Job: Mows His Neighbors Lawns
Purger?: Nah

Niall Horan, funny name, funny kid, funny looking face. He's just funny. He has no friends but it's okay, he can keep himself occupied without friends. His ADHD makes him almost never bored, good thing because he has ZERO sibilings. His ma and dad aren't worried about it because he's a pretty happy kid. He's also super kind and childish, the childish part gets a little annoying sometimes but that's alright. Niall has always been fond of the purge. Although it scares him, he thinks it's like a live scary action movie and Niall Loves scary action movies. Will his ADHD kick in and really show how much he loves those movies?
_______

 Will his ADHD kick in and really show how much he loves those movies?_______

Name: Liam J. Payne
Age: 17
Job: hmm...
Purger: No

Liam Payne, he's just your normal teenager. He likes sports and going to party's. Well he decides to go to a party during the purge, It goes wrong when some guy starts shooting up the place, everyone runs for their lives.
Liam has nowhere to go after, his home is to far away and he ends up in the most dangerous part to be during the Purge. What will he do? How will he survive!?