16.

I do not know Dreams family members' names, so I am really just going to give them random names👍

I'm crediting Araizz_ for this idea in their story, chains. So, I'm just crediting them because this chapter is kind of what it is in one of their chapter in chains. I will delete the chapter if Araizz does not want me to use this.

Fluff is coming up later in this chapter.
___________

"Hiya Clay!"

A short lady hugs Dream, she has the same dirty blonde hair and freckles, more people come in as George just awkwardly smiles at them and Sapnap sees the kids as they run up to him, jumping on him. "Hey, you little shits!" He says, just starts talking with the little ones. Luna was the last one that came in, everyone says hi to Dream before going inside. Both Luna and George saw each other, and they hugged, "Hi Luna." George says, "Hi George!" She smiles. They both pull out of the hug as they start talking to each other. She notices the skirt and gasps happily. "You wear skirts! Oh my god! We have to go shopping next time I need to know what you wear!" Luna says with excitement, George chuckles. "Yeah, I really like them."

Lunas' face turned serious as she whispered to George to ask him if anyone made fun of his skirt. "Did Clay make fun of the skirt? Because if he did, I would gladly leave him on the streets and hit him multiple times to apologize to you." George widened his eyes, "Oh no! He loved it! I was scared how they both would react, but they loved it." George smiled, she sighs in relief. "I was really going to leave him on the side of the road." George laughs, Luna will defend and protect George with her whole life. She already feels like they are siblings, and George feels that, too. They kept on talking until Dreams mom noticed George.

Dreams mom comes up to George.
"Hi George! Im sorry if I didn't say hi to you! You were blending in!" Dreams, mom hugs him. He hugs back. "You're rocking that skirt!" She says as they stop hugging, George smiles and thanks her as she goes back into the kitchen. "I really thought no one was gonna like my skirt." George said, going back to talk to Luna, "Yeah but we all are supportive of everything!" She says, but someone taps on Georges shoulder, Luna rolls her eyes, knowing who that person is.

"Hey you colorblind bitch whos in love with my brother." George recognized that voice.

"Drista!?" George said turning around, she was shorter then him so he had to look down, "yeah its me, so you confessed to Clay?" Drista said, it wad obviously as a joke but George didn't think it was one, he blushed shushing her, "No not yet." He whispers to her, George is a bad at whispering so Luna heard. "So you do!?" They both said, looking at George. His face was very red from blushing, he covers his face with his sweater paws. "And you even have his hoodie?!" Drista says, "God you are in love with him." They both say.

"Well lets go eat before the food gets cold and we will talk about this later." Luna smiles, three of them go to the kitchen, George sitting beside Dream. "So you dating Dream, George?" Dreams mom says, George looked up widen eyes, blushing a light shade of pink. "I-uh." George stutters not knowing what to say, "I will be sad if you say no." Dreams mom says as a joke, the little kids go into a giggle fit, plus Sapnap, both Dream and George give him glares. Sapnap stops giggling choking on his food, "We both might as well be together." Dream smirks wrapping an arm around Georges waist, George froze and blushes from the sudden action, while everyone else laughs.

George POV:(I rlly cant do 3rd person without it sounding bad.)

I freeze once Dream wraps his arm around me and I see him smirk, did he really mean it or as a joke...? Many thoughts wrap around my head, "Im going to be upstairs." I whisper to Dream, I grab my plate, standing up, putting it in the fridge and I go upstairs in my room. I shut my door, walking back and fourth in my room, "Why the hell would he do that?! What if his family thinks differently of me?!" Stress gets to my head, I just need to smoke to stop stressing. I grab a smoke and a lighter, going downstairs, opening the front door, and closing it once I'm outside on the porch. I light the cigarette, I breathe in the cigarette, forgetting all I stressed about, blowing out as smoke comes out from my mouth.