She's acting weird

Your POV:

I put my books back into my locker as I sighed and looked down. Thou, I may have told Miku that I felt better, but deep down, it still hurts. I was only saying that so Miku won't have to worry so much about me. To be honest, I still miss Levi and Sofia. I mean, I knew them since kindergarten and they were taken away from me, like Sarah.

It's just why, why would someone do something so horrible? Hell, it's been months and they still haven't found who did it. Now, I'm worried that Miku might be taken away from me too.

"Y/N....?"

I turned to the left and saw a girl.

Y/N: "Umm, Yeah? Who are you?"

"Oh, right, we never actually met. My name is Mia. I was one of Sofia's friends."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, you're the friend that Sofia told me about."

Mia: "Look, I just wanted to check how you're doing after well... The incident."

Y/N: "Oh, well, I feel a little better now than before, you know. Still hanging on and just trying to move past this-"

Miku: "Y/N♥︎"

Miku said in an adorable voice, I turned around as Miku hugged me.

Miku: "Ready to go?"

Y/N: "Uhh, I'm having a conversation-"

Miku pulled me away before I could finish my sentence. We went down the hall and left the building.

Y/N: "Umm, Miku? Why'd you pull me away? I was having a conversation with her."

Miku: "Oh, I'm sorry, my love. It's just, I don't want you hanging out and talking with other people anymore."

Y/N: "What? Why?"

Miku: "It's because... After the incident. I get a feeling someone in the school might be the murderer and I'm just worried that they might get you and I'll lose you forever. So that's why I don't want you hanging out with anyone else anymore. So, you'll just have to stay with me and only me, okay?"

Y/N: "Uhh, okay?"

Miku: "Great, now let's go home!"

She grabbed my hand as we began walking away from the school.

Miku's POV:

Finally, hopefully, that would make Y/N stop talking with other people, I always hated seeing him with other people except me. Now, with his friends gone and him no longer talking to other people, no one can get between our love.

I smiled as we walked down the street.

Miku: "Hey Y/N? Who was that girl you were talking to earlier?"

Y/N: "Oh, she was one of Sofia's friends, Mia."

Miku: "Mia?"

Y/N: "Yeah, she's the one who Sofia said last saw you with Luke."

...... ........ ...

.....

Mia? She was the one who last saw me with Luke? That... Bitch... Fuck, and I completely forgot all about her. What if she was telling Y/N how she saw me with Luke and how he shouldn't be with me? Then Y/N might break up with me and I'll lose him forever...

No... That will never happen. Maybe I should get rid of her too... I mean I got rid of Sofia and Levi, and I wouldn't mind doing it again. After all, if it means for Y/N and I to stay together forever...

Y/N: "Miku? Miku? Are you okay?"

I snapped back from my thoughts and I looked at
Y/N as she looked at me, worried.

Miku: "Huh? Oh, sorry darling, I was lost in my thoughts."

Y/N: " *sigh* You had me worried there for a second.

After he said that I blushed. "Oh, I love it for how much he cares for me, I knew that we were met for each other."

Miku: "Soo, Y/N? What were you and Mia talking about?"

Y/N: "Well, she was just asking if I was okay. You know, after the incident. Why'd you ask?"

Miku: "Ooh, just curious... That's all."

Y/N: "Okay?... But do you actually not want me to hang out with other people? I mean I know you care for me, but at the same time, don't you think you're maybe a little over-protected?"

Miku: "Y/N darling, I know I might be a little over-protected, but I love you. Ever since I got with you, I never wanted you to get hurt, especially since I'm worried that you'll be taken away from me, and I'll never let that happen, okay?"

I patted his head and kissed him and waved him goodbye.

Your POV:

Miku waved me goodbye and left. I stood there as I watched her leave. I turn around and left as I began walking back to my house.

I mean, I don't want to sound rude but, she was acting a little weird. The way she pulled me away from Mia, not letting me hang out with others and her being over-protected for me?

But can't I blame her though? I mean she loves me and cares for me. I had no one in my life that loves me more than her.

Maybe, I should apologize for her being over-protected...

After all, she doesn't want to lose me and I don't want to lose her too...

To be continued...