The letter

Your POV:

It has been almost a month now since Sofia and Levi were killed. I walked down the hall and arrived at my locker. As I opened it to get my books, I noticed that there was an envelope.

Y/N: "Huh?"

I said to myself as I grabbed the envelope and looked at it. It was pink and had a heart sticker on it to seal it. I questioned it as I open the envelope to reveal a letter. I pulled the letter out and read it.

It read:

Hey, I find you really cute. Meet me on the rooftop after school. See you there...

-Your secret admirer

Y/N: "What? Does this admirer know I'm dating someone?"

I said to myself until I heard Miku calling me as I tried to put the note back in the envelope.

Miku: "Darling♥︎!

Y/N: "Oh, Morning, Miku."

Miku: "What is that?"

She said and pointed at the envelope.

Y/N: "This? Oh, well I just found it in my locker and-"

She snatched it away from my hand and looked at it.

Miku: " *whisperer* Oh when I find this "admirer", I gonna tear them limp to limp."

Y/N: "What?"

Miku: "Huh? Oh, nothing my love. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding."

She said while smiling as she crumpled up the paper and throws it away.

Miku: "Now come on, pumpkin, let's go to class."

She said sweetly as she grabbed my hand and pulled me away from my locker. I looked at her and wondered what the hell she said when she saw that letter.

...

..

..

...

...

..

"So, you're ready to meet him after school and ask him out?"

"No, just look at me, I'm fat and ugly and he'll just reject me.

"Come on, Rose, don't say that. Push all those negative thoughts away. You just need to have confidence. I mean look at yourself, you're such a nice and smart girl, He will never reject someone like you."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

....

...

..

...

Miku's POV:

Who does this secret admirer think? No one falls in love with my Y/N. He's mine and no one else's. I swear when I find the person who wrote this, I'll kill them...

I was near my locker and putting my books away when I began to hear these two girls talking right next to me.

"I'm getting a feeling that giving Y/N the letter wasn't a good idea."

"What? why do you say that?"

"It's cause I'm worried that what if he doesn't show up or worse what if he makes fun of it."

"Rose, don't worry, I promise you, Y/N is not that type of guy, a lot of girls are chasing that guy, and you'll be the one dating him."

My hand turns into a fist as rage began to fuel me. So it was she who wrote that letter? Oh, that stupid bitch. She doesn't even know that he's in a relationship and that relationship is with me!

I glared at her with fury in my eyes. "Oh, she gonna regret giving him that letter. Y/N is mine, He's mine and mine only. No one can fall in love with him but me." I began to calm myself down and began smiling. I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

Yes, Yes! It's perfect! I'll just get rid of her too. Then that will teach her not to fall in love with my Y/N.

Oh Y/N~ The things that I'll just do for you~♥︎

To be continued...