Lee: He's not my dad!

You're about 11~

You've never been very fond of your mother's relationship with Ed, if you can even call it that. She doesn't have any love feelings for Ed, however, Ed does for her-well Riddler does. 

It was Jim's week, but since he couldn't pick you up, due to work, and your mother was working at her clinic, you were left with Ed as your only ride to the GCPD.

"No, Mom, please can you take me?" You beg. "Y/n, give him a chance for me please? He's not that bad. Plus, it's one ride." Lee tries to reason, but you're not having it. 

"Yea, a 30 minute one. I don't need to know useless facts about penguins or any other bologna-let only riddles." You fight back.

"Come on Y/n, you got Jim's and I's DNA in you, you'll be able to handle Ed." Lee says, before realizing that Jim actually can't stand Ed. 

"Really? Maybe you can handle Ed, but Dad and I can't." 

"Come on Y/n! Why is it so important that he can't drive you, hun?" Lee asks, genuinely concerned as to why her child was always so against Edward.

"Because he's not my Dad!" You finally yell out, tears falling down your face. "I want my Dad and my Mom together, not my Mom and some douche who can't even keep his head on straight! I don't know what happened to you after the Tetch virus and after you left Dad and I for a little while, but I'm not liking it and neither is Dad! Why can't you act your age and not your shoe size and be my Mother! Not some Narrows night club owner or someone who puts everything and everyone first before her family!" You let everything you've bottled up inside out, having enough of your Mom's antics. 

"Y/n-" Lee tries to reach out for your hand but you back away from her.

"You know what? Maybe I should just move in with Dad! Enjoy your fantasy life with Ed! Let's see how long that works out for!" You yell walking away upset. 

"Y/n!" Lee says, getting up from her chair and going after you.

"Harvey is around the corner to pick me up. Goodbye Mom..." You cried as you walk around the corner and leave your mother's sight; leaving her to grieve over losing her daughter.