Into the Unknown

IT WAS A DISASTER

IT WAS A DISASTER. The battle continued on until sunrise. Muzan Kibutsuji was trying his best to keep the demon slayers from finding out about her.

After Tamayo gave him that drug, he felt strange. Like he was slowly getting weaker, that could be seen by how the demon slayers were keeping up with him.

He could feel it. The sun. It was almost out. He had to get away. He couldn't just lose like this. He was annoyed, even more so pissed. How could he let a demon get out of his control? Especially the one that could stay in the sun and not burn to ashes.

And that demon slayer with Hanafuda earrings. He is using Sun breathing. How was that possible? He thought he got rid of all the successors.

The battle continued on like this for several minutes. He felt it. He was losing.

As the sun finally appeared, he felt himself burning. It was a horrifying pain that he could not get rid of.

"FATHER!" His eyes widened as he felt himself stop for a second. Why was she here? She was supposed to be safe!

The demon slayers froze as they felt another powerful presence appear. As they looked to their right in one of the collapsed buildings shadow, they saw a girl. No older than 12, it appeared. But what shecked them all was the horrifying resemblance to the one they were fighting. Kibutsuji Muzan.

They felt it the second she took one more step. This girl. Was a demon.

"NO! GO BACK!" Muzan shouted as he tried to move towards her but was stopped by that annoying Water Pillar as he slashed one of his hands off.

"I WON'T LEAVE YOU!" she shouted as her eyes were glossy with tears. She tried to get to him, but before she could, she looked at the demon slayers with a bone-chilling glare, making them shiver.

She wasn't stupid. She knew the sun would kill her. She had to do this strategically.

Just as she was about to make a move, she was blinded by a bright light, and something straight up horrifying happened. Behind her appeared some sort of rip in the space, sucking some of the building's remains, then slowly it was absorbing her too.

"AKARI!" That was the last thing she heard as all she saw was black and a slight glimpse of her father's worried face.

As she was about to look around, a sharp pain brought her out of her thinking hurricane. Her thoughts were a mess. How was she supposed to go back to her father? She didn't wanna lose him.

"ARGH!" she yelled painfully as she felt her heart pulsating with pain. What was happening? She didn't want this.

After a while, the horrible pain stopped, and she felt herself spinning. As her glowing eyes tried to focus on the space around her, all she saw was darkness. She felt something on her skin. Like a protective layer of clothing placed itself over her.