Hope x And x Ambition

They were running for a while, and it seemed like the other contestants here started picking up the pace

"Hey, want to race to see who finishes first?" Killua asked us out of the blue with a smile on his face

"Sure. The loser has to buy dinner"

"What about you akari?" Killua asked her as she looked at them both with a smile

"I don't want to race momentarily, but ill keep up with you two" She said as she gave them a thumbs up

"Ehh? Lame, but fine you do you" Killua said as he shrugged

Its not like akari couldn't win the race, she was just not interested in human food, if anything they were food for her.

As they finally reached the stairs the boys started racing, which made her look at them with a small smile on her face. She too picked up her own peace and was right beside them in a flash.

In the distance ahead she heard the young adult talk, and another voice who called him 'Leorio'. So there it was. She finally found out his name. And that the owner of the other voice was called 'Kurapika'

How long is this tunnel? It was really starting to annoy her. But that currently didn't matter as they neared Leorio and Kurapika.

"See you at the goal, kurapika" gon said as he turned towards his friends

"Catch you later, old man" Killua told Leorio with a smile

"I'm not old!" Leorio said, clearly annoyed that they thought he was an old man "I'm a teenager, just like you guys!" Wait what- he was a teenager? Was Akari wrong? She couldn't understand. He seemed 19 at most. Wasn't that the age of a young adult?

As the rest looked at him shecked she just had a conflicted look on her face.

As the situation passed, they kept on running past fallen humans. She was really impressed by these two. She couldn't let such an opportunity go. She has to make them demons.

"I'm impressed that you two can keep up with me" Killua said out of the blue which made gon scratch his head, and akari side eye him

"Really?"

"Or maybe it's just that everyone else is too slow" Killua said with a bored look on his face "man..."

"The hunter exam is gonna be a breeze" he said them mumbled "that's no fun"

"Hey why do you two want to become hunters?" Gon asked both of them as he looked at Killua then Akari.

"Me? I'm not really interested in becoming a hunter" Killua replied honestly which made gon 'huh?' "I heard the exam was supposed to be really hard, so i thought it'd be fun"

He then made a cocky face "but this is disappointing"

Gon then turned to Akari "what about you Akari, why do you want to become a hunter?"