After the long wait...

Time line: " scrapped " episode.

Just gonna say this now, this is not ACTUALLY scrapped. I made this up.

POV: no one

The contest has finally started. The contestants quickly grabbed the garbage four and x found around the island to keep the area clean (four kept bragging about how they helped the earth and is now a good person) Blocky was deciding to make a prank invention, he is a very funny doer.

Flower decided to make something to start her fashion line. She wanted to call it " glitter for your face ". She was very confident in it!!

Currently everyone was working, and four and x were supervising. They were making sure nobody was cheating by copying off a tutorial, Four decided to go grab something to eat. After a few minutes four came back with some gummies.

" Wow four! those gummies look very scrumptious! where did you get them? " X asked happily.

" I dunno, i think it was like.. Walmart or something. " Four explained to X.

" Well it looks delicious! you really have a good taste in food!! " X complimented them.

" Thank you. Just eat some know if you want! " four told him in a monotone voice.

The contestants were about halfway into the challenge, until a loud sounding noise!! everyone screamed.

" What happened!? Is my fashion line ok?! " Flower said.

More loud lightning fell. it started to rain. it was a storm, with lightning! The Hosts dragged everyone inside. They said to continue the challenge and ignore the banging.

The challenge was barely finished and everyone was waiting for four to rate their inventions.

Four looked over at Blocky's (funny doer) just to get hit in the face.

.....

0/10.

Next they looked at flowers, which was a mini cardboard car that could fit only one person. four rated it a 7/10 for creativity.

They kept rating. (i'm to lazy to go over everything so here's the rankings)

Teardrop ends up winning with a 10/10. (four quickly got demolished from complaining)

X and four finally get back home and they see six inside

" SEVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE?!!? " Four yells.

" Just taking your bread, no biggie. " Seven explains.

" WHAT? 'NO BIGGIE'?! YOUR STEALING THE FOOD I WAS GONNA USE TO MAKE FOOD!! " Four exclaims

" Dont fight!! " X says.

X drags Seven out, (Nine was hiding, she got dragged out too) as Four sat down onto the couch to discuss challenges.

" Four, i think we should not publish the episode. " X explains.

" Why not? " Four asks X in a confused tone.

" The lightning ruined it. " X replies to Four.

" Oh. I worked hard on that shit. " Four says.

" Well like., That will scare viewers, let's re do the episode, ok? " X told him in a serious manner.

" fine. " Four said looking pissed, but eventually looked normal after around 30 minutes.

Everyone went home in a rush because of the aggressive rain.

___________

WORD COUNT: 553

Creators Note:

Hi! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long, clumsy old me forgot this existed. It May take a while for the next chapter to come out, im very sorry for the inconvenience!! I promise that next chapter will be way better! (Probably not). Anyway, I hope that I didn't upset any of you by taking too long!