Chapter 2 Lee????

I sigh looking around the meeting spot was in the middle of the forest apparently I'm supposed to wait here until the seal on the hideout is broken. Dad mentioned that I'm in no way allowed to fight anyone just watch the battle.   I plop down in crisis cross-style waiting. 

I've been sitting here for over an hour. This has to be a prank right? There is no way they would do this right? 

I almost fall over feeling the ground shake. I look over my shoulder seeing a ball of smoke coming from the hideout.  I move onto my hands and knees and crawl over to the small cliff in front of me looking over to see a boy standing in front of a copy of himself that is melting.  Backing up from the side of the rock I stood up Leaving the area quickly as he looked up at me eyes widening. I started making my way back to Dad and Kakuzu. 

"Wait" A male voice called out to me I ignored him not having my cloak on so I'm not a threat.  "KYO" He yelled making me freeze in my tracks. 

I slowly turn around coming face to face with a boy around my age with a black bowl cut dressed in green.  "How do you know my name?" 

*Gasp* " So it is you Kyo you're alive" He franticly said staring me down like I was a ghost. 

"Um...Who are you" I question looking him up and down 

Gulping he stared at me for a few seconds "I am Rock Lee" He explained putting his hand on his chest "How could you not remember me?" he begged 

I shook my head  "I don't know you" I replied confused looking the body in the eyes.  

"Lee" A male dressed in white and white eyes ran over before looking at me and cocking his head to the side staring at me  

"Lee is that?" 

"Kyo" 

I ake a quick hand sign. Disappearing in front of them.