Z finds a job for both of Them

"Yo Y/N!" Zephyr yelled "ya" Y/n said walking around the corner "ya know how we're broke?" "Im not broke" Y/n said knowing full well they had $5 in their bank account and $7k in debt. "Well I found us a job" Zephyr said holding a flyer for 'The Speedwagon Foundations Villain Rehabilitation Program'. They were hiring. "how much money are we gonna make?" Y/N asked "$1k per villain so I'm thinking 12 villains for $6k for both of us?" he suggested.

       "Eh why not" y/n said, the next day they filled out a rather specific and personal sheet but they did. it took a few days but they got a letter saying they had been excepted and would start in a few days.

       They would need to move to the house they were provided "damn that's pretty big" Y/n said "I mean ya, but we did apply for 12 villains" they walked in there was a living room as soon as you walked in then a kitchen up forward two fridges one white one and a smaller red one labeled blood there was a bathroom down the hall with a gym and then a stairs. On the 2nd floor there were was another bathroom and half the bedrooms. on the 3rd floor was the other half the bedrooms and another bathroom. "all right, I call this bedroom!" Zephyr said running into a random bedroom.

All right sorry if this was short that's just how I usually write short quick chapters anyways deuces!