DIO Brando

Quick side note: DIO didn't steal Jonathan's body he just regenerated

Today was when the first villain arrives but we still had a few hours before then so Z decided to make breakfast "Y/n what do you want for breakfast?" "I don't know, like a regular breakfast?" "Ok" Z said cooking some eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes while he did that Y/N played Metal Gear Rising: Revangeance on the PS3/Xbox 360(you choose).

       After I while Z finished "Y/n I'm done!" He yelled as they proceeded to pause the game and come to eat "Damn Zephyr this looks nice!" He said looking at your average breakfast but better.

After they heard a knock at the door "I'll get it" y/n said after getting off the couch he opened the door to be met with a few members of the Speedwagon Foundation and a tall buff blonde "are you Y/N L/N and Zephyr Rush?" asked a member of the Speedwagon Foundation "ya" "this guy is yours" he said pushing the blonde into the house and closed the door.

       "Will others be arriving?" He said as soon as the door closed "Ya! 11 more!" Z yelled the couch he groaned and then ordered y/n to carry his bags to his room which they did (begrudgingly) while he argued with Zephyr about who he shouldn't boss people around.

Yoo finally got this done anyway see you in the next chapter Deuces!