All 3 boys <3

Uzui was walking with Kyojuro, his new found bestie. They were going to visit Giyuu today. Somehow, the three managed to have the day off and Rengoku hadn't gotten to actually meet Giyuu and speak to him for long. So, they were going to meet up then go get some food together. It would give them time to speak, and hopefully make friends.

When the three eventually made it to the small restaurant they sat down, ordered, and then the talking started. Kyojuro got to properly introduce themselves. The first topic was food, stuff they had during childhood. It was quite a nice conversation.

Kyojuro talked about food he had with his mom, and Giyuu of course had a few stories of his own. Tengen was mostly listening but the two turned their attention to him.

"Me? Well, i never met my mom. My biological mom that is, but my brothers mom and I used to eat together a lot. She was the mom of 3 of my other brothers. We used to have really simple food, but usually really high carb stuff. I dont rember most of it because she made a ton of different food. She was a really good cook. I honestly liked anything that involved shrimp." Giyuu and Rengoku proceeded to ask about 400 questions about his 'moms' cooking. Tengen answered all of them. He was actually very excited about talking about it. Most people didn't want to really hear it, so his heart got a little warm getting to talk about one of the few happy things in his childhood.

The next topic ended up being color. Tengen couldn't pick one. Giyuus was purple or pink, and since it seemed almost odd to Kyojuro he decided to ask.

"How come? Your not wearing any. I like those colors too. Theres so much pretty stuff that's those colors." He smiled at Giyuu, who froze for a second.

"I had a really close friend who had tis really soft pink hair. I always loved his hair. And his eyes too. They were almost like...lilac i think. They had an almost blue tint. He was really pretty."

Kyojuro smiled. "He sounds pretty! I always thought this friend i had when i was little was so pretty. She had long black hair and really really bright eyes. She had brown eyes, they were so pretty. She moved away and i got busy with work."

Tengen was again quietly listening. "I had a friend with brown eyes too. She was actually my cousin. I also had another cousin who was albino. Her eyes shifted. Sometimes they looked blue, her eyes were blue. But when the sun hit them right they looked either red or purple." Rengoku and Giyuu seemed very very interested in his story.

"That's so cool! Do you know why they did that?" Giyuus face lit up, and so did Rengokus.

"Well, when they were blue its because they were blue. The red was the blood vessels in her eyes, and you could completely see them in her eyes. Sometimes, they were purple because you could see both." Tengen smiled. And their food came.

They pretty much all just shut up and ate. The food was good. Damn good. After they finished they payed and left. Giyuu offered if they'd like they could come to his place. The two agreed and they were super excited. Eventually, when they got to Giyuus home Rengoku happily looked around.

"Wow Tomioka! The outside looks so pretty." Just as Kyojuro was about to go inside he heard his crow. He had a mission. He huffed. "Well, ill make sure i come by when were both free again!" He smiled and waved bye as he ran off.

No guys, it's NOT the mugan train mission. He came back, he visited, he had tea with Giyuu and called him pretty (them rn 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨)