Rengoku x Giyuu

Rengoku knew he didn't have much time, and he knew the meeting had already started and nobody knew where he was. But they wouldn't know where Giyuu was either. At the very moment, Rengoku was more or less ripping his pants down while Giyuu got on his knees.

Giyuu didnt get a chance to even put it in his mouth before Kyojuro was pulling his hair to shove it in. And he immediately shoved all of it in. Giyuu choked pretty hard, but Kyojuro just held his head there for a while. Giyuu was definitely struggling on it. "You can do better Giyuu." Kyojuro pulled his hair rather hard. Giyuu made a wonderful expression. Eventually though, he did let Giyuu back on it. He made him focus on his tip for a bit before he started thrusting into Giyuus mouth.

He leaned over a bit and groaned quietly. "Giyuu- god keep sucking it just like that. Fuck...we have- to hurry." Giyuu was definitely putting a fair amount of effort into this blow job. He knew he needed to make Kyojuro cum rather quickly, they needed to get back to the meeting, plus, they were outside. Almost in the open. They'd surely be caught if it took too long.

Giyuu was getting pretty close to getting it out of Kyojuro. He was great at blowjobs. Absolutely amazing (he takes it down his throat a lot). Kyojuro bit his lip. "Fuck...oh Tomioka- dont stop." He groaned softly. Keeping himself quiet was relatively hard. He had no clue how loud he was being, he couldn't hear himself.

He pulled Tomioka off just before he came. He yanked Tomioka to his feet and every quickly and yanked his pants down. He spit on his fingers and rubbed it on his dick before shoving it into Giyuu. Tomioka was mostly able to keep himself quiet, this wasn't new to him. Rengoku much preferred cumming in his ass to cumming down his throat.

Once he did cum though he leaned up to Giyuus ear. "I want you to be full of me the entire meeting, i want you to struggle the entire time." Kyojuro pulled out and gave Giyuus ass a soft smack. "Im gonna go out, and about 10 minutes later you can come out. If anyone asks, cover your ass. Ill cover mine." Kyojuro smiled and gave Giyuu a little kiss on the cheek and a hug before he ran off.

The twos lateness was excused, and they got away with it. Except, while they were quiet...Tengen could still hear things miles away.