Audrey x reader

You and Audrey had always had each others back since you were kids. 

One day you decided to come over to her house to surprise her. "Audrey?" You knock on the door. A man opens the door and says "What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" He asked annoyed at your presence. 

"I'm here to talk to Audrey.. can I see her?" You ask hopefully "Audrey!" He called "one of your friends..or whatever is here! Look sharp!" Then He proceeded to walk away. Audrey steps out of a room looking beaten and bruised "Hey..Y/N..why are you here?" She asked sounding tired and defeated. "to surprise you..but that doesn't matter. How did this happen?" You point to her Blackeye "oh this?..I uhm..fell..yeah..fell.." she lied and obviously you saw through that. 

A few minutes later you are inside the house patching her up. "So..is that your new boyfriend?" You ask trying to change the subject. "Y-yes.." 

"Audrey..did he do this?" You ponder in fear of the answer. "uh..yeah..but it was my fault". At that moment Orin walks in. "What are you telling them Woman! Don't lie!". He shouted at her. "And you! Leave my house this instant!". You got up and left.

{Two months later} 

You were helping Seymour with some flower displays in the shops window when Audrey burst through the door looking beaten and bloody. "Audrey! What happened?" Asked Seymour.

"I broke up with Doctor..I mean Orin..and he hurt me..its not like I'm not used to it". She chuckles sadly. The blood scent made Audrey II hungry so Seymour made You and Audrey go into the basement.

"So..why'd you leave him?" You question, already knowing the answer. "Oh..nothing..". She replies. You get a first-aid kit and begin cleaning her cuts. "I also..fell for someone else..". She quietly says. "But I can't say who.." she adds. You continue patching her up.

"Tell me! We are besties!". You demand playfully. "No! It'll ruin our friendship".

"Is it Seymour? I bet it is. You always flirt secretly" you tease "No..". She says

"Don't tell me its Twoey?..come on don't you have standards?" You ask teasingly "yes..no I'm joking it's not." She replies giggling. "Is it me?" You ponder. "uhm.." she says. "That wasn't a no..it is me isn't it?" You ask. For confirmation. 

{A few days later} 

"Guess what Seymour!" You say as you come into the shop. "Me and Audrey are dating!" 

"Wow that's..great". He says with disappointment and jealousy. "What's wrong?" You ask knowing he likes Audrey "oh nothing. I'm happy for ya". Then Audrey comes in and tells Seymour but he says that you already told him. 

[This one was longer definitely lol but yk] 

[Have a slay day anyone who reads this!] 🤭🤗💕

[Finished 6:30 am]