Seymour x Orin

Requested by @The-Fandom-Nerd 

:)

sry if its shite :1

[kinda spicy? I guess]

Seymour was casually waiting in the waiting room for his turn to see the dentist. but not just "the dentist" he was Seymour's biggest crush.

"Next!!". Orin shouted from his operating room. "I said NEXT!!!!!". that broke Seymour out of his trance as he began walking to the room. "H-hey I'm here for a check-up". 

"do you have an appointment?". Orin asked. 

"uhm no.. but Audrey recommended you..". Seymour lied. "I saw you treat other patients.. and how you sat on their laps. are you going to sit on mine?". 

{time skip}

"and done! you can go now." Orin exclaimed with slight disappointment. "Or you can stay.. i get lonely here, you know. I'd like it if you stayed.." He added.

"Stay?? I'd love to!!!" Seymour blurted out accidentally. Then he covered his mouth in shock of what he said himself. "sorry..."

"Audrey didn't recommend me. you came here to see me on your own accord. why?" Orin questioned teasingly.

"W-well i uhm..  uh.. like you.." Seymour expressed quietly in hopes that the dentist infront off him didn't hear what he said. "You like me..in what way? if it's a romantic way then.. i feel the same.." Seymour blushed heavily after hearing this news. "I want to kiss you.." Orin expressed. "go ahead." Seymour replied. And with that, Orin pulled Seymour close with their chests touching.  "don't tell Audrey." Orin professed in hopes that Seymour won't tell his girlfriend about this ordeal. "I won't.. I promise." Seymour began kissing him until it turned into a full make out session with slight moans coming from each other now and again. Orin started grinding his hips up to meet Seymour's in an almost thrusting motion.

Suddenly Audrey came and said "WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON???" she screamed at them. "o-oh hi Audrey.. uhm nothing.. I swear!" Seymour stuttered. "Audrey get out i'm busy!!!" Orin bellowed at his soon to be ex girlfriend. "fine. but I'm taking Seymour with me!!". She shouted as she grabbed his arm and left. just before Seymour left he whispered "I'll see you later". to Orin as he was dragged away.

{sry if it's bad i've been busy lately and have kinda forgotten bits about the characters}

[thx for requesting! i hope you liked it]

{finished at 03:42 am}

{10/08/23 or 08/10/23}