an update (27/06/23)

hello to anyone who has this in a reading list! so sorry that you're suffering through my early teenage angst. if you're enjoying it for whatever reason, i think this will be good news. if you're someone i know personally for whom i caved and shared the link with, hi! please leave.

i have every intention of coming back to edit this story to bring it to its full potential. when i came up with the concept for pink!, it was largely overshadowed by my mental health issues which you've (unfortunately) been reading in my author's notes. for the record, i'm now treating those issues and my therapist would be so concerned if i showed those to her. if you relate to anything i've said in those, i hope you're able to seek adequate care!!

stella and remus are still so special to me after all this time. as i return and read this story, there are so many parts that i wish i'd put more into. in particular, i'd really love to give you all a bit more of stella and remus being happy? because i think that's important. as much as i hate being corny like this, their story deserved better than what i was able to give them at the time.

eternally grateful for your patience with this story and i hope that it continues as i make my way through editing/rewriting. i can't promise that it will happen soon or consistently, but it will happen! now that i've posted this update i have to live up to it.

love you endlessly
ali <3