Kira Enters A Parallel Universe (Part 2)

Tomboy Kira: *wakes up from nap* *sits up and yawns* That was a good nap. Now, time to think about... my parallel me. *starts thinking*

*Knock Knock*

Tomboy Kira: *snaps out of thoughts* Come in.

Girly Kira: *opens the door slowly* Hey, Kira... *closes door behind her*

Tomboy Kira: *pats the space in front of her*

Girly Kira: *removes doll shoes* *gets on bed and crawls to the spot where Tomboy Kira patted on*

Tomboy Kira: So, what are you here for? *raises an eyebrow*

Girly Kira: *starts playing with a strand of her own hair* Well, I need to tell you stuff...

Tomboy Kira: About? *eyebrows raise*

Girly Kira: *sighs* About...

~·~·~·~·~

Tomboy Kira: *looking down* Oh... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have judged you when we first met.

Girly Kira: It's alright. *fixing hair*

Silence...

Tomboy Kira: So....

Girly Kira: *stops fixing hair and looks up at her* Hmm?

Tomboy Kira: If you're my parallel self, does that mean you secretly like... *whispers* boyish stuff?

Girly Kira: *smirks* So that means you secretly like... *whispers* girlish stuff?

Tomboy Kira and Girly Kira: *looks at each other and laughs*

Girly Kira: *stops laughing* How about let's act like each other and mess with the others!

Tomboy Kira: *stops laughing* *stands on bed* Hell yeah!

Girly Kira: Come on. Let's exchange clothes. *starts taking off leggings*

Tomboy Kira: *nods and takes off hoodie*

~·~·~·~·~

Tomboy Kira: *wears floral shirt*

Girly Kira: Uh, can you help me?

Tomboy Kira: *turns around and sees Girly Kira stuck in her hoodie* *bursts out laughing*

Girly Kira: *blushes in embarrassment* S-Shut up! Just help me!

Tomboy Kira: Pfft, alright alright. *helps her wear her hoodie*

Girly Kira: *fixes hair while blushing* Thank you...

Tomboy Kira: Welcome!

Girly Kira: So, uh, let's go out through the window.

Tomboy Kira: Wait! The makeup!

Girly Kira: Don't worry about wearing makeup! I'll just wash my face in a nearby lake.

Tomboy Kira: Alright. *opens window* Wait...

Girly Kira: *looks at her confused*

Tomboy Kira: You're the tomboy now so...

Girly Kira: *gets what she's talking about* Okay! *jumps out of window* Wooo! *lands on her feet* *looks up at window* *puts out arms* I'll catch you!

Tomboy Kira: *rolls eyes and laughs* *jumps out of window towards Girly Kira's open arms*

Girly Kira: *catches Tomboy Kira* *loses balance* Woah! *falls back on the forest floor*

Tomboy Kira and Girly Kira: *looks at each other and laughs*