Chapter 1

The door creek open as Jisung entered his room with fresh Sakura mochi's that his grandma has just made and a cup of iced Americano that he made.

The boy works on a café, that's why he knew how to make an iced Americano. His shifts are always on the afternoon at 4pm till 7pm at night and he usually works in the weekends, so there wasn't too much pressure. Even tho his grandma had already told him that he didn't need to work, but the boy insisted.

He loved working on that café anyways, and to add to that. He could also hangout with his older cousin— who's also the owner of the café.

Its not like he's working on that café because he needs to. Infact they were quite well off, his mother was a business woman and was currently on a business trip to america. Him and his mother are close, very close. Even tho she was often away, she would always call Jisung when she has time.

Jisung was an understanding son. His Mom always makes time for him, and he knows that his Mom is working hard for them.

And he works on that café because he was always fond in making desserts and coffee art with his best friend who also works there.

Anyways....

As Jisung entered his room, the dragon— Hyunjin was nowhere to be seen. He began to panic, placing the wooden tray on his desk and started to search for him.

Until he heard the doorknob of his bathroom clicked. Turning around, Jisung watch as the door slowly opened, revealing a half naked man with only a towel wrap around his waist; coming out of the bathroom.

Head down while brushing his long wet hair with a towel.

Looking up, noticing the presence infront of him.

"Oh you're back." He said with a slight smile, proceeding to put the towel on his neck.

In all of Jisung's strength and gay, he tried his best not to let his eyes linger on Hyunjin's body.

But his gay betrayed him.

And damn he'd be lying if he said that the latter wasn't toned as fuck. His shoulder was broad, his chest and stomach was toned. Not to mention his arms— goddamn those biceps.

(Definitely not writing those because I love Hyunjin, definably not because of how down bad I am for his arms, no, no, no totally not..)

"Jisung?" The dragon called, confused on why the human wasn't saying anything.

Hearing his voice being called, Jisung was finally out of his trance and hesitantly looked away at the taller's body.

"Uh-huh? Oh uhm— sorry... I-I spaced out." He stammered, trying his best not to look down again, also slapping himself mentally for doing and thinking of such things.

As much as he didn't want to be obvious that he was flustered at the moment, but his body language and red ears, he couldn't hide it.

The dragon stood still, looking at the boy infront at him with slightly wide eyes, letting out a giggle seeing his flustered state. He'd be lying if he denied the fact that the human wasn't cute right now.

"U-uh I was confused when I didn't see you in my bed or around my room earlier when I entered..." Jisung said, scratching the back of his neck, trying not to get effected at the pretty laugh of the dragon.

God why did he have to be such a weak man— whatever that means.

"Oh? Were you worried about me?" Hyunjin teased with a smirk, making the already flustered boy even more flustered than he already was.