Chapter 3

Monday quickly arrived as the sun rises at around 5 am in the morning. Both Jisung and Hyunjin were still asleep, the brunette hugging the dragon— dog —arms wrap around him, half his face and body almost fully covered with Hyunjin's fur.

Both were peacefully sleeping, enjoying each other's warmth and comfort.

An hour and a half later, Jisung woke up because of the sudden sound of his alarm.

With a soft groan, the human slowly woke up, hands grabbing his phone; while rubbing his eyes with his hands.

6:30 AM

As much as he hated it, but he has to get up from his bed and prepare himself for school.

With a pout on his lips, Jisung put down his phone and snuggled his face to Hyunjin's soft fur again, accidentally waking the other up.

"Jisung..?" The dragon called, voice hoarse. "Sorry...did I wake you up?" The brunette apologized and asked, his voice muffled.

The dragon shook his head in response, licking the other's face before shifting as he slowly transform back into his human form.

Two long slender arms pulled Jisung's body, placing it on top of Hyunjin's warm toned chest. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asked, caressing the human's hair.

"Nothing..." He responded. With a soft hum, the dragon noticed Jisung dozing off.

"I'll wake you up after 5 minutes" with that, the brunette let himself into dreamland, his breath almost matching Hyunjin's.

Jisung's soft snores were the only thing that can be heard inside the room, the dragon didn't say anything after the other had fallen asleep. Five minutes wasn't enough for Jisung— he knew that, for the two almost sleeps the whole day or up till 3 in the afternoon or unless Jisung's grandma would bang furiously on Jisung's room, forcing the two to wake up.

Good thing the elder doesn't have any keys to Jisung's room, or else they'd be dead by now— Jisung pacifically.

Suddenly, a blue light came out behind Hyunjin, flying down towards Jisung's face.

"Is this the boy master?" A small gentle yet deep voice said, eyes on the sleeping figure but the question direct to the dragon.

The said latter hummed with a soft sigh, hands still caressing Jisung's fluffy brunette hair. "He's beautiful.." Pixie mumbled, his wings fluttering as he hesitantly poke Jisung's soft cheeks and gently placing it after.

"Pixie your releasing dusts all over Jisung's sweater," Hyunjin stated with a giggle.

His words made the fairy quickly pull his hands off Jisung's cheeks with blush on his face, whilst quickly wiping the dusts off the brunette's shirt.

Pixie then nervously cleared his throat, averting his attention to his so called 'master'.

"S-so about the contract... Have the two of you seal it yet?" He asked. Hyunjin broke eye contact with the fairy, his eyes landing on Jisung.

Pixie took the silence as a no, "why? He's the one right?" Yeah Jisung was the one, but why?

"I.... Its just- its complicated. Ever since I told him about the contract and the dragons...h-he hasn't said anything about the contract. I even told- nevermind."