forelsket

Thomas pov : okay leigh, I'm leaving but remember that if you need someone to talk to I'll be right here.

"OK." I told him coldly.

what happened to leigh? why did she become like that? Did I do something bad to Leigh? Many things went through my mind when that happened, I was worried about Leigh.

Leigh pov : This is how it feels to be hurt even, if you don't love me, Thomas. Maybe it's time to move away from you, it's time for me to focus on myself.

This is the last time someone will hurt me again, I will never love again.. but how can I move on from you if you are the first person I loved?

Maybe their saying is right that "we were brought together but not destined for each other" I can't believe that I won't be happy when I'm with you anymore.

How can I be happy if the person who makes me happy is gone? Maybe it's time for me to fight my fear.. maybe if I fight him there's still a chance.

I quickly got up from my bed, to clean myself. and to go to school. Moments later....

It was time to go home and Thomas saw me, I suddenly turned around and walked quickly. and guess what? thomas chased me to talk to me, "hey leigh! wait for me. let's talk plss leigh" I said at the same time "what else do we need to talk about Thomas?" I said to him at the same time. Thomas asked me what was my problem with him.

"I don't have a problem with you Thomas" Thomas came to me slowly, and touched my face.. I was nervous at that time, and at the same time Thomas said to me "do you like me Leigh?"

I said to him "yes thomas! I love you so much, you fool, you hurt me without knowing it. I stopped myself from loving you, because I know you love clarrise! Who am I To be loved by people. I'm used to it, Thomas, remember that" I pushed him and he saw my tears. I ran home because I was so mad with him that time

Thomas was surprised, when I said those words... while I was saying those words, I saw that Thomas was in tears because of what I was saying.

AFTER 2 WEEKS...

LEIGH pov : the word forelket is for people who have already fallen in love, but for me.. this word is, the people who fell in love but it's forbidden because they prioritize friendship more than loving the person.

Thomas pov : I'm sorry now, because I didn't notice that I hurt Leigh without knowing it. maybe it's time to get back at her.

I was surprised, because since I was avoiding Thomas... he made an effort, there were always flowers and chocolates on my table in our room during lunch. and I will know it's from him...

Does Thomas love me? or is he just making me hope? I'm not good with Thomas anymore because I'm staying away from him, because I know he wants another woman but.. But why does he treat me like that as if he loves me?

maybe it's better if.. if I stay away from him even if it hurts me, there's nothing I can do, he won't be forced to love me.

Thomas pov :
does leigh like me? Why are leigh's actions like that? Why is leigh avoiding me?

I would like to tell Leigh that I don't like clarrise anymore. Because I found out that clarrise also likes women.. But since leigh confessed to me, I realized that leigh really loves me.

and I feel sorry for Leigh, if only I knew that she wanted me... I wish I had given her the chance to love me.

Leigh pov :

I am leaving the Philippines to study abroad. and continue what I started in the Philippines, I hope that on my last day here in the Philippines, Thomas and I will talk. I want Thomas and I to be friends again, even if it's not the same as before.