CHAPTER 7- The Truth Is Out

Enjoy!!

He sat on our bed and twirled his thumbs. He looks up at me then down when I enter and close the door. He let out a loud sigh amd his eyes dart around the room nervously. I run a hand through my hair before keeping my eyes on him.

"Noah. "

"I'm sorry!" I blink and furrow my brows.

"What for? "

"This morning,"  he whispers, "I didn't mean to make you late. I'm so sorry." he whimpered and a tear fell down his cheek. My face fell, oh, gods.

"It's okay, Noah. I didn't mean it when I said you were naughty. " he looks up at me when I touch his head and sit down by him. He scoots closer to me while watching my hand cautiously.

"Really?" I nod.

"Really. " he smiles and wraps his arms around me tightly.

"I missed you,"  he takes in a deep breath and buries his face in my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him onto my lap and he straddles me while pulling away with a blush.

"I missed you too, Pet. " he shivers and tries to get closer to me. I smile and we stare in a comfortable silence. He watches me as he begins to play with the small hair on my neck.

"Noah, we need to talk,"  he tenses and tries to get closer but I stop him.

"About? " his voice is small and wounded, my heart breaks but I can't have him being so cute and so close, I need to think this through. I sigh, so much for claiming him now.

"The day you came to me as a present,"  his breathe catches and he avoids eye contact, okay, now I'm really suspicious, because now it seems that he knows something. He slowly makes his way off my lap. "Noah?"

"Hmm? " he has his back to me. He is wearing my blue dress shirt which reaches his mid-thigh and nothing else. God, he looks delicious. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I shouldn't stray from the task at hand.

"Do you know," I bit my lip, "do you know who brought you here."  he doesn't move or say a word and I find myself wondering, just like the first time we met, if he is breathing. Finally after what seems like eons he turns with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, " why does he keep apologising? He didn't do anything wrong, right?

"What happened?" I whisper. He swallows before coming towards me. He kneels infront of me and puts his head on my thigh. I run a hand through his hair to calm him and then he starts to tell me everything, and I mean everything.

"I didn't mean to come here," he begins, "The week before your birthday I was in my cage, my previous master kept me there at night. It was cold and dusty and I was starving. I was so desperate for some sleep, I hadn't slept in a month of my arrival there. A man came, about your height with a beard and he had keys in his hands. He told me not to make a sound, I was terrified. He helped me escape. He was the best friend of my master at that time.

"He told me to run, as fast as I could because my master had grown tired of me and wanted me dead because he doesn't want his used toys to be with anyone else, " he sniffs and I stare at the door in anger." I ran, he lived far in thw mountains so it took me a while to find a town, two days actually. I turned into a cat so as not to look suspicious when this little girl found me. She thought I was adorable. Her parents agreed to keep me. They brought me here, " he looks up at me but doesn't keep eye contact," They gave me a bath, feed me, showed me love and still I was terrified. When they went out I snuck out and saw your house. I don't know why but I felt something, there was this nagging feeling in my stomach begging me to atleast peak inside and I did." he bits his lip.

"I don't know why I did it but when John came out I just said happy birthday. He couldn't believe his eyes but let me in anyway. I didn't tell him I was from your parents, I swear I didn't. " he sniffed. This didn't make sense. He had a feeling. I stand up.

"My...parents," I pause and turn to him. He leans onto his hands on the floor with his legs curled under him, "My father, rather, was the one who sold me to masters, when ever they were tired of me, they brought me back, my father, he didn't like that they brought meis back when they were done, he was the one who carved the words in my back,"  he whispers so lowly that I almost didn't hear him.

If anything I was confused amd angry, but not with him. All that I could think was, oh my gods! This poor Neko had found me on his own, a nagging feeling? Was he telling me that it was destiny?

"Wait, there is more of you? " I need to know, if there were more, where are thw rest? How did they come to exist? Too many questions, not enough answers.

"No,"  my face falls. "We are dying out actually. I don't know much about our history because my father never wanted me to know anything." I nod.

"What about your mother? " he gives a small loving smile and I know she isn't a royal bitch.

"She's the best, she never liked me being sold but then again my father beat her senseless, she could never do much, but she did enough, just by loving me." I give him a smile and he looks down with a blush, "Are you going to send me away?" he asks softly. I walk towards him and raise him to his feet. I pull him closer to me and our foreheads touch. I shake my head. I could feel him watching me.

"No, you're mine now, Noah. "I open my eyes and stare into his," Somehow you managed to get to me and somehow you stole my heart, "his breath catches and he looks down before glancing at me again.

"You mean that?" I nod.

"Whole heartedly. " with that said I connect our lips is a soft an passionate kiss. He whimpers amd holds onto my as I battle for dominance. I groan and we fall back onto the bed, our lips still locked. Guess I will be claiming him fully tonight.

There you have it folks! Might upload the next chapter today, no promises!

VOTE..
COMMENT...  OR
FAN... IF YOU LIKE.