class of 2013

Jirous POV

I fought and fought for their safety, yet they still didnt notice me at all. Not the slightest.

Suicidal thoughts flooded my brain as i walked on the sidewalk over to my parents house.

I knocked on their door, ears ringing, everythings so noisy. I can feel my bones and muscles move under my skin. I can hear my heart in my throat.

"Kyouka?"(I ALMOST PUT **""** HELP)

"Mom..." I managed to murmur out feeling a boulder on my shoulders."Im tired.." i added.

"Can i sleep at your house tonight..?" My voice started trembling. My mother put her hand on my shoulder.
"Kyouka dear.. is something bothering you at school? You dont come her often without a mes-" i cut my mother off.

"Mom is it alright..?" I was blind to see the fact I cut her off so impolitely.

"Sure honey.. tell me." She smiled. Ive always loved how she was so supportive of me.

"If i stay for a year or two..?" I added to the other sentence i said. "What about UA?" She asked worriedly.

"It would just be to sleep at night.." i mumbled.

"An Ill leave once i figure put how to pay for my own life too.." i felt tears roll down my cheeks, the burning feeling in my eyes got the best of me, I looked pathetic.

"Sure honey.. you can come here all you want." She smiled at me patting me on the head.

"Mom... Can you wash my back..?" I only slightly yelled, suprising her.

Time passed so fast, mind filled with the past, everything hurts.

I suddenly heard the faucet run, i was in the bathtub. "Honey, ill notify your dad about your sudden appearance here at home." My mother smiled as she scrubbed my back.

(Hi do you like it?)