if i killed someone for you

Togas POV
Im sorry that i did this.i thought as I looked at his dead bleeding body.

the blood is on my hands. i looked at my hands covered with blood, I felt bloodlusted for more, yet I knew i had to flee before the cops get me.

i stare at my reflection, I dont know who I am.

Practice my confession, incase I take the stand. I began reciting different lines that sounded like I was in court or confessing my feelings to someone. (idk what the lyrics mean on this one)

Ill say i learned my lesson.
I thought to myself before grabbing a piece of cloth and wetting it, wiping the blood sprayed walls. And im wiping down the walls.

rinsing off my clothes, i took my blood staind clothes and washed them in the sink. I cleaned my knife in the process.

and im my things and im walking down the halls.

i stuffed my things in my small bag and took a small container with blood. I drank it and my body turned into a teenage girl with space buns but brunette.

i did it all for her so i felt nothing at all. i dont know what she'll say, so ill ask her when she calls.

i checked my phone seeing if she sent me any chats while running to her school dorm, 2A.

i managed to sneak past security easily. i got up on her balcony(pretend they have balconies). i knocked on her glass since i saw her on her phone, sitting in a chair. The blood wear wore off, revealing my blood covered face with cuts. i smiled at her as she noticed me, i saw her face gradually get paler and paler. i picked the lock into her room.

"Hello ochako-san~" i smirked as i grabbed my knife from my bag and walked closer to her.

"Its a shame i have to kill you~ i have some words for you though, i like you and izuku-kun~" (canonically is bisexual and like ochako AND izuku) i pounced on her and pinned her hands above her head, making her completely defenseless. "Look at you~ so weak!~" i smirked, mockingly. her face turned abit pink, yet she was still paler than a piece of paper! i went closer to her face and made out with her, after i made out with her, I stabbed his hands and forearms. "I have a question ochako-chan~" i said in my serious but bubbly voice.

"W-what i-is i-it..." i trembled in pain. she was whimpering from the pain, blood was staining her floor.

"Would you love me more if I killed someone for you?~"

"P-please..." she begged and begged. i didnt stop and stabbed her multiple times before kissing her dead blood covered corpse. "Cute~" i smiled, collecting her blood.

(oh jeez, 483 words..)