𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢

۞𖣔⍟Ꙭ✪Ꙭ߷𖣔᯾༆
Christmas Kids - Roar

۞𖣔⍟Ꙭ✪Ꙭ߷𖣔᯾༆Christmas Kids - Roar

3rd person pov:

"Mom it's going to be okay they're going to find her I promise!!" Luxe tried to comfort the old woman as she cried. "NO. It's not gonna be okay!! My baby is missing!!" The woman sobbed as she sat in the missing girls bedroom. The family all had their bags packed because they couldn't handle all the pain that the town they lived in brought them. It has been about 6 months since the girls kidnapping and her mother still had some hope. Tara on the other hand fled the country a few weeks after she kidnapped the girl. She had faked her death and got plastic surgery to change her appearance and she also legally changed her name to Nikki. Rosalina knew what Tara had done. She has been keeping an eye on her since she kidnapped her best friend. Rosalina was practically an FBI agent at this point. Y/n had been pronounced dead already but she really wasn't. She was living but she wasn't really healthy because she had limited food options which consisted of fish and leaves. She missed her family and every night before she would sleep she would think about them.

Y/n's pov:

I miss my family. I can't stop thinking about them. I always thought about my little sister Angelica and how she was dealing with it. I'm worried about whether I'm going to survive or not. I don't have very high hopes about it because I can only eat a few things. I'm probably only gonna still be alive for a few weeks and I'm lucky to even be alive right now..

Bills pov:

After we found her she asked us to take her home. She told us where she lived so we drove there. When we arrived she jumped out of the car eager to see her family. She knocked on the door and when it was opened it wasn't who she thought it would be. It was an older woman who looked to be about 90. "Hello dear, are you lost??" the old woman asked, very confused to why there were teenagers standing at her door. "Where's Loreli??" Y/n looked like she was about to cry "How about we just go to my house you can take a shower and get changed there" I didn't want her to cry. She already seemed exhausted enough. "Oh.. Are you talking about the sweet lady who lived before me?? She moved out a few months ago. She told me the reason she was moving was because her daughter had gone missing and.. Oh my god." The lady's face looked shocked when she realized who was at her door. She ran to the phone she had in her house and dialed someone's number before coming back talking on the phone.

A/N: I hope this makes sense and if it doesn't please comment and tell me!! A new song has been added to the playlist for this chapter!!