"ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲"

۞𖣔⍟Ꙭ✪Ꙭ߷𖣔᯾༆
Training Wheels- Melanie Martinez

3rd person pov:It was time for their 'date' and they were both getting ready

3rd person pov:
It was time for their 'date' and they were both getting ready. All Y/n had to do was get dressed and do her hair + brush her teeth mean while Bill had to do his makeup and hair which took forever. When they were both done they got in the car and started going to the restaurant. When they got there Bill went and checked in while Y/n waited in the car. When he came back out he opened her car door and held her hand when walking in. They got seated and talked a little bit before the waiter came and took their orders. She order (wtvr food you want) and he order food. After they ate they talked a bit more about just random things until the paparazzi just had to show up and ruin the happy time that was getting spent together. Bill got mad and told them off until they went away. "Sorry about that" he groaned a bit frustrated. "Its fine. You're famous it happens." After that they left and drove back home. The whole car ride they talked and laughed. Until Bill had suddenly put a hand on her thigh. Which caused her to go quiet and look at the hand that was now resting on her thigh. She turned red like a tomato. She turned away from him so he wouldn't notice but he did and chuckled. When they got home they greeted everyone and then went into bills room and watched a movie. The movie they picked was 50 first dates. They could only imagine that Lucy and Henry were actually them and that they loved each other like that. They didn't know that the feelings they had were mutual. As the movie continued to play Bill had looked over at her and stared. When she noticed she turned her head and they just looked into each others eyes.

Then lips

Then eyes.

They started leaning in without noticing because the tension was that thick.

He put his hand under her chin and she put hers on his cheek.

Their lips touched.

It was like heaven to them.

They didn't want to stop any time soon.

They didn't care that they were running out of breath.

When they pulled away they just looked at each other and laughed. They couldn't believe they had just kissed. They went in for one more and that one ended up getting more heated than the other one.

They kissed passionately. He dragged his tongue across her bottom lip wanting access to which she granted. They battled with their tongues until Bill won. He was now hovering on top of her. They continued for another ten minutes before they pulled away for air.

They went back to watching the movie cuddling. She fell asleep laying on his chest and their legs tied together. He kissed her forehead before falling asleep aswell.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too, Bill"

In the morning when they woke up they shared a quick kiss before he had to leave to the studio. She just stayed at the house and slept most of the time they were gone. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened and kept squealing about it. It was like when a middle school girl got her first boyfriend. It was amazing. But she didn't want to ruin his career by dating him. She was just a random girl that people only knew because she was kidnapped.

A/n: BE HONEST WITH ME RQ.. ARE THE SONGS I PUT FOR THIS BOOK GOOD AND DO YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THEM?? I hate this chapter😘😘