13 real life.

Charles sulks by the end of the couch, he hated that Pierre is right. He gates that he gets so nauseous when he is before Max that he has to puke, he hates that he can't physically form any words to ask Max out on a date. He's such a loser.

He grabs the pillow from beside himself and screams all his frustration in. He wants nothing but to have Max wrapped around him and cuddling him. To feel those strong hands hold his and inhale the string scent of Max's favourite cologne. Woody and perfect.

He hates that he can't possibly have a decent conversation with Max without looking either stark struck or like a startled deer. For some reason, Max just has this natural easiness about him that made it easy for Max to always talk to people and do his usual maxplaining.

Why couldn't he just walk up to Max and ask him out? Why does he have to be so awkward and shy when it comes to Max. He couldn't form a single word if the topic wasn't about racing or when they cane out of the car. He could only have a conversation when he is adrenaline fuelled.

Tears brim in his eyes of frustration, he hates that he can't do it. He hates that he is such a loser that all he cab do is cry about his short comings towards his love life and his crush. He knows that ugly sobs and snotty noses are gonna follow this. He hates himself most of the times when he can't even ask Max out.

A knock startles him out of his messy cry session and onto his feet. Hoping that Pierre has come to his rescue over this. He wipes his nose quickly with the hem of his sleeve and wipes his eyes with his other hand. He hates himself for being such a loser.

He swings the door open m, with the intention to fall in Pierre's arms like he always does. It's the only logical reason to who is knocking at his door. His mother is out with his younger brother for dinner, which he didn't want to come along to and Lorenzo is somewhere partying.

He doesn't look up or say anything to Pierre, he just flings himself at the man. It seems to have taken Pierre by surprise but nevertheless the hug is returned, far more reluctant than he is used of him but still. Why is his life so miserable that he has to cry in the arms of his beat friend over a man that ye can't ask out because he's such a coward. He could easily drive a car at least three hundred kilometres a hour but he can't ask out Max.

His feet move with the force of his best friend, the door closing behind them. "Charles?" The voice asks, which is definitely not his best friend. "What's wrong?" Horrified of himself, he makes an attempt to get away from Max but the other man isn't budging, the hug only getting tighter around him.

"Nothing!" Charles says in embarrassment, managing yo pull away from Max. "I thoughts you were Pierre, sorry." He looks down at his feet, cheeks heating up in a blushed tone. He feels another wave of tears gather at his eyes, now not for being angry at himself for not asking max out, but now for embarrassing himself in front of Max like that. Why is he such a loser?

Max chuckles, Charles doesn't know if Max is amused by this or finds it funny that Charles is on the brink of crying again. "So you don't want a hug from me?" He asks calmly, he asks it more reassuringly then really as a joke.

Charles feels his cheeks turn another shade of deeper red. "No! Yes!" Charles cringes at himself, "wait, i-..." Charles feels another round of tears fall from his eyes in both frustration at himself and how stupid he feels at the moment. Max is in his house and he can't stop himself from embarrassing himself. He desperately wants to hide and wish this to he a nightmare.

Max chuckles once more and places a hand on his shoulder, steering him in the direction of his kitchen. "Take it easy, mate." Max tells him, making him sit on his barstool at his kitchen island. Rummaging through his kitchen in search of something. It doesn't take the dutchman to quickly find his glasses and gets him some tapwater.

Charles takes the glass of water and drinks it in one go. "I'm sorry." Charles says, placing his glass down on his kitchen counter. Max takes a seat next to him at the bar. He hates that he is such a idiot for hugging max before looking who it was, why did he think it would be Pierre?

Max grabs his hand in his and gives it a reassuring squeeze. "For what?" Max asks with an amused tone. "For thinking i was Pierre and hugging me or having a bad case of love?" Max asks in a tone that's meant as a joke but Charles is anything but mentally ready to joke at the moment. He feels mortified about his actions.

Charles shrugs his shoulders, unsure. "For jumping you like that." He says softly, playing with the lose threat of his shirt. "Wait! How-how do you know I'm in love with you?" Charles asks, wanting to shrink away from the realisation of Max knowing about that.

Max laughs, leaning back on the barstool. "Firstly, because once Pierre told me that you do, it started to make sense to me." Max tells him, bringing his other hand on top of the one he was holding onto Charles' hand. "And once i noticed that, it was the most obvious thing. I was like that once, all stuttering and mumbling, blushing and embarrassed about anything i did or said when it cane to you, i was lucky however that i grow over it as i got older. Same can't be said for you." Max tells him with a smile on his lips.

Charles feels a bit more at ease, it's nice to know that Max had once been that much if a mess around him as he is now. "I hate Pierre." Charles mumbles, even though it's only for the moment. It doesn't make it any less true for him, it's a break of trust what Pierre did.

Max laughs, shaking his head in amusement. "We would have kept pining after one another if he didn't." Max notes to him.

Charles groans loudly, folding his arms over the bar and hides his face within. "I hate when he's right." Charles mumbles from between his arms, not daring to look up at Max. Who probably thinks he's a wimp or something.

Max chuckles. "Must be so hard." He jokes. "Now, get changed, we're going eating and catching a movie." Max tells him with a firm look on his face and Charles, despite feeling giddy and excited about that. Jumps up and skips to his bedroom.