18 insta.

Maxverstappen1

Liked by charles_leclerc and 700

Liked by charles_leclerc and 700.818 others.
@maxverstappen1: when flying with Daniel and Charles to the next race in one plane was a mistake! 😤

Tagged: @charles_leclerc @danielricciardo

@landonorris: seems i missed out on some fun.
   @danielricciardo: you did!
   @landonorris: next time, i'm flying with!
   @maxverstappen1: don't, daniel will give you drink after drink until your piss ass drunk.
   @landonorris: still, sounds more fun then listening to Carlos jr and Carlos sr bicker.
   @carlossainz55: we didn't bicker!
   @landonorris: oops, let me rephrase! Fight! You two were fighting in the plane! And i wasn't on the middle of it!!
@iser1: lando mad!!
@charles_leclerc: i don't remember anything.
   @danielricciardo: same mate.
   @maxverstappen1: it was a good thing that you ended up claiming the vodka, Daniel. Or i would have been in the same state of forgetfulness.
   @danielricciardo: i regret nothing.
   @charles_leclerc: i regret everything.
@iser2: why are Daniel and Charles such moods?
@danielricciardo: i hate you for not having a hangover!!
   @maxverstappen1: i ended up switching our drinks eventually. Of course i don't have a hangover.
   @sebastianvettel: you guys are idiots.
   @charles_leclerc: why did you let me drink so much?
   @maxverstappen1: mate, i filled your glass at the end with only water.
   @charles_leclerc: i love you!!
   @maxverstappen1: likewise mate.
@user3: wait!!! Did Charles just make a love confession to Max?
   @user4: nah, i don't think so, otherwise Max would have said the same. This is probably just some friendly appreciation.
    @user5: don't you want them together?
   @user4: of course! But this sounded more like a friendly appreciation.
@pierregasly: are you sleeping in that picture?
   @charles_leclerc: yes, i took it.
   @maxverstappen1: trying to keep Daniel alive and from killing Charles with the alcohol, you get tired mate! 🤭
   @danielricciardo: i wasn't trying to kill anyone.
   @maxverstappen1: you were drinking like you wanted to see the gates of heaven.