Chapter Two

Chapter Two (Ciel)

Sebastian, Grell, Undertaker and I sat down and started discussing my plan. After Undertaker got dressed, since Grell wore his clothes, we asked him if he would do as I asked and he agreed.

My plan is that Sebastian, Grell and I hide in coffins that he will deliver to the abbey. When he is talking with the guard at the gates we will sneak out of the coffins and find a way in.

~~~

We are now at the gates of the abbey I'm guessing. As Undertaker stopped the carriage. I waited to see if I could hear any voices or a sign that something was wrong.

"I've come to deliver the coffin you ordered", Undertaker said, to the guard I suppose.

"Coffin? Hm no one informed me of this. .", the man said.

"Well I have the order right here. Now where did I put that?", Undertaker said as he began searching the pockets in his robe, "Here? No here?", he said as things began falling from his pockets and dropping to the ground.

Suddenly the top of the coffin I lay in opened up. Sebastian smiled down at me, Grell crouched behind him looking pissed. Sebastian chuckled and extended his hand for me to take.

"Come now, bocchan. We shall hide while Undertaker has him distracted. I nodded in response as we ran to the bushes near the abbey's gate.

"All right, please come on in then. And you as well", the man said as he turned towards the bushes. How did he see us?

"Well then, lord Phantomhive, I will be off seeing as I did what I came here to do", Undertaker said with that creepy chuckle as he walked passed us.

He lightly brushed against Grell's shoulder I could here him whispering something in his ear to. I don't know what but whatever it was it caused Grell's face to turn bright red right to his ears.

"Thank you. And may your soul be cleansed", the man at the gate said smiling to Undertaker, who nodded in return.

Cleansed? That damn word again.

~~

Soon after Undertaker left Sebastian, Grell and I were led inside by the man who was at the gates. Something seems rather odd about all of this. I caught up to Sebastian as I stood beside him.

He looked down at me giving me a rather handsome smile as he then looked straight ahead. I kept my voice to a dull whisper as I spoke to him.

"I thought it was supposed to be difficult to get in here", I whispered to him.

"Yes, I was under that impression as well", Sebastian whispered back.

As we continued to be led by that man I noticed there were two women and a man walking towards us. The man was in a dark colored robe as well and so were the women but they wore a veil like cloth over their heads. They nodded their heads to us with a smile not leaving there faces.

Ugh! Why are they so damn happy? I almost never smile. I kind of forgotten how to a long time ago.

"Perfect smile. .", I said to no one in particular as we watched them walk away.

Heh well, bocchan, shouldn't that be educational to you as you forgotten how?", Sebastian asked with a sly grin on his face.

He pisses me off so much. But I can't stay mad at him. I get this odd feeling whenever I see him smile or whenever he makes fun of me in a playful way.

"Don't be stupid. Those smiles are fake", I replied as I watched all the people with smiles on their faces.

~~~~

Sebastian, Grell and I decided to take a look around the church. I walked inside and looked in admiration at the beautifully painted stained glass windows. That's when one of them caught my eye.

The small round painted glass window far up the wall. I gasped once I realized the symbol was familiar. The symbol is the same one that is on my left side near my ribs.

What the hell!? What is a church doing with that kind of symbol!?