The Glitch

(This chapter takes place during chapter 7 ^^ Also check out the original book by my friend :D)

(Enjoy, starlights!! )
—————————————————————————

God dang it. Why did C.J leave me with this?! She knows JUST AS WELL AS I DO that this thing could possibly explode, knowing her that would probably happen, OR something else. Like it comes alive and destroys the WHOLE HOUSE!! She did that with a bomb once, so she could have any bombs for a week. The WOD started glitching a few days ago after we tried using it, we still don't know why. (For those who don't know:The WOD, or Wheel Of Dimensions, is basically a wheel full of a bunch of different dimensions and whatever the wheel lands on that's the dimension you're sent to. You also get a task you have to do that goes with that world in order to leave.) I didn't have anything else to do, so I just was doing random doodles on some paper. That was until the WOD randomly started freaking out and spinning, which was actually terrifying, and landed on "Undetected World"?? I was about to get up and leave the room but by then I was already teleported. Great... This time I didn't fall out of the sky like usual, thank god... I came of a portal, in the woods. Or what was left of one.... Tried seeing if my powers still worked because in some dimensions they don't, and thankfully they did. I couldn't teleport back to my dimension though.. I looked to see what task I had, and all it said was "Survive". SURVIVE WHAT?? I started walking around to try to find, well, ANYTHING.

Jay:"*Maybe in this realm society is dead or something... and if it was, from what?..*" exhales "*I'm really hoping C.J realizes I'm gone when she gets back...*"

Suddenly I felt something was off..... someone was following me. Before I could look behind me someone touched my shoulder, making me automatically attack them. But I missed, and got stabbed as a result.

Jay:"Ah! WHAT. THE HECK?!"
???:Surprised "I was not expecting it to go that far.. Uh, sorry?"
Jay:Switching through forms (human and void demon-) "Ugh... Great, thanks. Now my forms are acting up.."
???:A bit freaked out "Well technically, you attacked me first sooo.."
Jay:Irritated "YOU CAME BEHIND ME! What did you expect?!" Calms down, forms also stopped glitching "....Sorry. I've got no idea where I am, and I don't know how to contact my family."
???:"Do you live around here?"
Jay:Shakes head no "No where near here. A WHOLE different dimension actually.."
???:"We probably should go. Who knows what's lurking around here..."
Jay:Rolls eyes "*Besides you...*" Heals self and gets up "Do you guys have werwolves or something??"
???:Starts walking "No, worse. Giants."
Jay:Looks surprised following "Oh. *Maybe that's what the survive goal is about.* Like, regular humanoid ones?"
???:Looks at Jay "Yes? At least that's what we've seen."
Jay:Not worried "I've seen worse."
???:Shocked "What do you mean "worse"??"
Jay:"If you think regular ones are that bad, I'd like to see your face seeing a GIANT void demon! They're WAY taller. I had to fight one once." Gets chills
???:Changing the subject "I didn't get your name? Do you have one?"
Jay:Gives him a 'Seriously? Did you really just ask me that?...' look "Jay. You?"
???:"Theodore."
Jay:Nods "Where are going?"
Theodore:"Somewhere safer then here."
Jay:Annoyed "*Well obviously, I asked for a location idiot.*"

We finally got to what I'm assuming to be a safe base. I knew for a fact I was probably going to be the odd one out for many reason. People also we staring at me, probably the eye color. I was used to that at this point. I was greet by two new faces, I wish people in my world was friendly. Maybe it's because they all live together so they don't have to choice but to be nice together.

???:"Hello! My names Hoshi! Yuri say's you're new here! This is the sewer base! We- I.. hope you can have a great time down here with us!"
Jay:Awkward silence "*I don't even think I processed HALF of that.. This is probably why I have a C in math.*" looks at where Theodore was, seems like he left "*He really left me with strangers without telling me?!*"
Yuri:"HEY WHAT DO YOU MEAN "I"?! I hope they have a good time too..!" Suspicious giggling
Jay:"*Heh, they remind me of Chrome and Nine.* Uh, thanks. I'm Jay. What do you guys do around here?"
Yuri:Excited "We do a BUNCH of fun stuff!! We play games, watch Steven Universe- Hoshi we should show her Steven Universe!!"
Hoshi:Agrees "Yeah you'd probably like it!!"
Jay:"Oh I heard about that show, I haven't watched it though but it looks cool!"

According to Yuri, they sneak to a giants house to watch it and said we can go to watch it tomorrow. They seem nice! They both went to sleep after a couple hours, I just sat on the ceiling trying to figure out how to contact the others so they know I'm here. I guess Theodore came to check on us and got spooked seeing my on the ceiling.

Theodore:Shocked "Holy crap!- ..Oh it's just you. You ok??"
Jay:Nods "Yeah, it's habit."
Theodore:Slightly laughs "I thought you were possessed."
Jay:Jokingly "OoOoOoO, I've come to take your breadsticks!"
Theodore:Smiles "Ok, night." Leaves room

I was able to sleep well that night, I'm really hoping someone I know finds me soon though.

[A/N]:SILLIES!!!! SO SILLY!! SILLIEST SILLIES TO EVER SILLY IN THE WHOLE SILLY WORLD
Words:960