The kidnapping

Sero's pov
Me, bakugou, and Kirishima all have decided that we are going to be taking our loves and the ones that will not leave them alone.

We hire some people to kidnap Uraraka, Momo, and Shinso. While they take those three we will be grabbing our loves.

When we grabbed them we brought them to my house and put them in the basement. We put Uraraka, Momo, and Shinso in a dark room apart from the others.

Izuku's pov
I was opening my door to my house when I was knocked out, the last thing I felt was being picked up from the ground. When I woke up I was in a Sami lit room, I looked around and saw Todoroki and denki next to me. "We'll look who's awake" I heard has will as a door being closed. I tried to see who it was but they were in the shadows so I couldn't see them very clearly. "You know you look even more cute like this" just as he said that denki and Todoroki woke up to. "Oh now that everyone is awake I'll go get the others." The figure leaves the same way they came in. "What do you think they are going to do to us?" I hear denki ask. "I don't know, but I kind of recognize the voice." I tell them and the door opens again.

"Oh good you all are wake" that voice is that " Kacchon" the other two that woke up were shocked to know that is was Kacchon that had us here. "What then who are the other two" Todoroki ask. They all stepped into the light for us to see them. "Sero, Kirishima" we said in unison.

The three boys looked like they just did something illegal, will they did but like something else more. "W-what do you guys want from us" I asked and sero walked up to me and pent down to my hight. "For you to love us."