The Plan

****
Recap:
Elijah and Klaus return to the Plantation house to find out that Hayley was missing.
Klaus goes to the bayou clinic to rescue her and they share an intimate moment together.
Elijah and Rebekah go to get rid of the latest threat created by Agnes while Klaus stays back to think of a plan to avoid future witch issues.
****

(St. Anne's Church)

Agnes and her witches were preparing to flee from the city since they failed to kill Klaus and Hayley's child. As they were getting their things together they heard the noise of the front door opening.

"So this is where the witch's hideout is, quite ironic since you won't be able to pray your way out of this one." spoke the original wearing a suit.

Two of the witches were fleeing when their heads were sent flying. "That's two down." spoke Rebekah.

Elijah smirked at his sister's cleverness and moved towards Agnes, who was now trembling with fear. "Did you really think you could run away?"

The witch next to Agnes tried to use one last spell to give Elijah an aneurysm. "Ughh" Elijah groaned which got his sister to worry a little.

But soon enough his eyes changed as he stood his ground and ripped the witch and turned back towards Agnes who was now barely able to stand.

"That child is a monster that will bring the end to all witches."

"That child is our hope and a part of my family." As he said this he swung his hand to give the killing blow. "No one gets away with messing with my family. No one."

Rebekah looked at his brother and wondered if this is the same Elijah she knew. She had seen Klaus like this but never him. As she was having this thought Elijah turned towards her with his eyes turned back to his usual brown.

"Let's go home sister. The witch hunt is over for today." spoke the original vampire. Rebekah nodded and headed back home.

(Plantation house)

Klaus was in his study going through the list of allies that he needed on his side.

He then realised that it might be time to bring back his siblings, Freya, Finn and Kol. He had known that he had to bring them back at some point but he never expected it to be so soon but considering the circumstances he needed them back.

Klaus went through his stuff and found a spell and the object he was looking for. He finally had a plan in mind to get his other siblings back.

He looks up at the clock to see the time and then heads towards the kitchen.

(An hour later)

Hayley walks downstairs to the smell of food which made her stomach growl as she remembered she hadn't eaten anything in a while.

She walks towards the kitchen to see Klaus setting up the table. Klaus gave her a smile and she responded with one back.

She walks in to take her seat which was made obvious with the absence of a wine glass. Klaus then looks at her. "Would you like apple juice or orange?"

"Orange juice." replied Hayley.

Klaus sped his way towards the fridge and filled a glass with orange juice. "So what exactly had occurred at the clinic?" asked Klaus as he sat beside Hayley.