💎DAY 14

- Day 14 -

- Day 14 -

One more day to go!

The previous task was pretty much very straight forward, and most of you did a decent job with the titles! Good job!

If you have done your task but don't see any points next to your name in the 'PLAYERS & POINTS' chapter, then let me know.. I will look into it ~

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Today's task is going to be very interesting and it excites me! It's probably something you've never done before and yet again, a chance to do something new! Any ideas what it is?

Don't wanna keep up with the suspense lol..! You're going to put together an outfit in today's challenge: Prep The Attire!💅🏻

- HOW IT WORKS -

Each of you will be provided a colour and a season (either summer or winter); your task is to design an entire outfit based off that! Yes you can use images from the net but the final 'putting together' part should be done by you. If you're feeling creative, go ahead and customize them! I am excited to see what ya'll come up with ~

- EXAMPLE -

Color: Green & Season: Summer

Acceptable ✅
Not mandatory that the whole outfit should be of that colour, but a visible part of it should have that color (here, the shirt & the glasess)

Acceptable ✅Not mandatory that the whole outfit should be of that colour, but a visible part of it should have that color (here, the shirt & the glasess)

- POINTS -

This is worth 10 huge points! Come up with a nice outfit that screams Summer/Winter and make sure you include the assigned color!
(+2) points if you include a complimentary food item that suits the overall vibe of your completed outfit!

- I TAKE THE CHALLENGE -

Comment your fav color here to participate >>>
You'll be assigned a color and the season

- HOW TO SUBMIT -

Check the 'NOTE' chapter
Or if you have a book for 'Arcade', publish in that

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

You have 24 hours starting from now!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

You have 24 hours starting from now!GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!