💎FINAL DAY

- Day 15 -

- Day 15 -

You've all made it to the end! Be proud!

Just a heads up
You're wrong if you thought I am gonna go easy cuz it's the last day ~

If you have done the previous task but don't see any points next to your name in the 'PLAYERS & POINTS' chapter, then let me know!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

It's the last day of our 15-day journey and I want the final task of the final day to be something tricky, but very fun! Don't know about you but I found the 'Wattpad Hunt' challenges to be very interesting.. so here we are again! A Mega Wattpad Hunt it is!💫

- HOW IT WORKS -
What you have to hunt for is mentioned below; hunt them down and let me know. This is a big pointer, so make sure you do it right!!

- HUNT IT DOWN -

1. For 10 points

Nowadays there are many people on Wattpad exposing their talent as a writer through many of their works, and I mean MANY! But some of these writers don't even get the recognititon they deserve.. and I am asking you to find one such account. A profile with over 18 works but less than 50 followers.

2. For 10 points

Talking about books with less recognition.. your next task is to find a book with over 150K reads but has less than 100 votes.

3. For 5 points

Last but not the least.. I would like to see how YOU give some love the books deserve! All I am asking is a screenshot of a nice comment you had posted on someone's story. The comment should be at least 3 weeks old. Don't crop out the date!

- POINTS -

Points are mentioned above. It's all worth huge 25 points! The biggest one yet! This could be a whole game changer *shrugs*

- HOW TO SUBMIT -

Check the 'NOTE' chapter
I suggest you not to publish it in your book for 'Arcade', since other players might steal it. But if you're confident enough, go on ~

I know I went a bit tough on this task, but hey, this is the last one!
You better start hunting now!

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

You have 24 hours starting from now!
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!

You have 24 hours starting from now!GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!