How to kill Dragons

Killing Dragons can be really hardcore but by using the right equipment for the right personality of the dragon. A dragon can flee or recover when beaten too much, Some dragons keep the pain and try stopping it. If you dealt enough damage, they'll flee away. While they are fleeing away, following them will make a great show because you dealt enough damage to make the dragon bleed to death. Bleeding a dragon to death is a good idea, just keep any scavenger to steal body parts or loot the carcass. Some dragons are enormous, that you need friends to take it down. Some dragons either uses fire or ice to kill the challenger or prey. Well, ice breathing dragons have their own intentions of using their unique abilities. First: stun them by freezing challenger or prey. Or keep you from moving so they get to have a good spot to attack. Second: FREEZE them to death! Tips to avoid those things.

1: Blocking  option one is helpful, because the ice ball or breath will just freeze your weapon (This option only works if your weapon can survive intese cold and capable of blocking. If you don't have all these stuff. RUNN!!)

2: Dodge the ice breath and while it's breathing ice, counter attack if possible.

For Fire dragons their only intention is to kill you with fire. Tips to avoid those things.

1: If it's a fireball, a blade strong enough to return it to the dragon is really useful.

2: Using chains or anything to close the Dragon's mouth while charging for a wide fire breath. Just like what happened to God of war: Chains of olympus, Kratos closed the Basilisk's mouth by using his chains, While the basilisk can't stop the charged breath. It blew the basilisk's head killing it for good. Well, Can't get enough videogames.