The Start

May 1st, 20**

Tuesday, 5:18am

Entry One

---------

Today is going great! I did really good on my recives today, so Aone says :)

.

.

.

Something happened. I heard sirens and now we're all hiding in the gym. I'm scared of tight spaces, it's getting really cramped.

It's getting hard to breath, I think I'm having a panic attack.

---------

I set my book down, to concentrate on breathing. The sirens outside are still going off. 

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to ignore the sounds, the feeling of people pushing up against me. I'm struggling to breathe, it so hard to breathe. 

I'm gasping for air, why is it so hard to breathe now? It was easier moments ago- I was doing fine moments ago.  I open my eyes and glance around, it's dark in here. I can barely make out Aone-Senpai's shape. He standing near the door, I think Futakuchi-Senpai is sitting on the ground next to him.

I try to breath slowly, listening to the student next to me breathing. I try to mimic the breathing, and slowly I can feel myself calm down. Good.  I hugged my knees to my chest and thought of other ways to remain calm.

---------

May 1st, 20**

Tuesday, 8:34am

Entry #??

---------

I was wondering why people were extremely pale today. I mean is there some kind of sickness? They're all walking around slumped over, some are limping. A lot of them appear to be injured.

.

.

.

Well. Now I'm stuck in a convenience store. The owner of the store just shut all of the customers in, and I'm pretty confused. Luckily Bokuto-San and I ended up in the store together. But other than that, we don't know anyone. Bokuto-San is asking the others if they know what's going on.

Update: Sirens started going off. No one in the store knows what's going on. Some are leaving through the emergency exit. I managed to convince Bokuto-san to stay here with me, I have a feeling something bad is happening.

Update 2: I was correct. Bokuto-san and I are the only ones left in the store, so we blocked the exit off. There's people eating each other outside. I am traumatized.

Update 3: An official announcement was posted online, and sirens are going off now too. The people eating each other are apparently zombies.

I'm scared, but I have to keep it inside. I'm the smarter of the two of us, and Bokuto-San knows it. He's like a child. I want him to maintain his cheerfulness.

Update 4: Bokuto-san is no longer happy. He's upset. I can't find a way to help him this time. I guess we're both scared.

---------

I closed the journal and glanced at Bokuto-San. He was pulling a shelf to cover the windows, he'd taken everything off of the shelves.

I watched him, closely.

"Bokuto-San?"

He turned to me, "Yes?"

"Do you think we'll live through this?"

---------

May 1st, 20**

Tuesday, 8:50am

D̶a̶y̶ o̶f̶ A̶p̶o̶c̶a̶l̶y̶p̶s̶e̶s̶

---------

Post One: I expected this to happen eventually. I woke up this morning to sirens going off. At first I thought it'd be the purge, but no it's zombies. Or rather the undead. I never expected this to happen during my life-time. 

Post Two: I should probably explain who or what I am, incase this is used in the future as evidence of this apocalyptical world. I am Kozume Kenma. I'm a 16 year old high school human. I go to school at Nekoma High school. I play video games and volleyball(i guess). 

Post Three: My parents aren't home. They probably went to work and got stuck in this mess. The internet is out so I cant check on my friends or check social media to see if anyone is going through this. That sucks.

Post Four: We have plenty of canned foods, so I'll last for a while. I'm worried for Kuro. He lives next door, so maybe he's safe. But I'm not sure.

Post Five: He's safe. He came over, scared. He brought all of the canned foods he had in his house and brought it over to mine. So all we need to do is block the entrances and windows.

Post Six: We've blocked the windows and doors. We're safe for now.

Post Seven: Kuro got the Internet to work. Turns out it was just my internet. I'm contacting my friends.

---------

I put my journal away and pulled my phone out. I logged into my phone and quickly went to messages. My last text was from my friend Atsumu Miya.

~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu:
I hope you're safe. I'm running from them. I'm currently hiding, I probably don't have much time. I wanted to text my friends in hope they're all okay. 

~~~~~~~~~~

That was sent an hour ago.

I can feel my legs shaking, I dropped my phone.

Thud.

"Kenma?" My friend calls out.

Everything went black.

A/N: HEY SORRY I HAVENT HAD MOTIVATION TO COMPLETE THE OTHER STORIES SO HERE'S THIS <3