Chapter 4

Date: Tuesday, March 10th, 2020(during class)

Andy's POV:

It was time for class and I have been yawning for a while now. I didn't get enough sleep cause I stayed up late grinding on a game after I finished my homework. But as I was tired, my thoughts then began to think of Liv?.... I was not sure why...

"Andy?.. you look tired," said Liv as she looked at me.

"Yeah I did not get enough sleep," I said as I yawned.

"Oh ok. I guess try to focus in class even if you look tired," said Liv as she smiled at me while we went into class together.

During the lesson...

Even though Liv told me to try to focus in class, I could not since I was too sleepy, even though the lesson was kinda boring too. Later, I dozed off and fell asleep during the lesson.

Third POV:

In Andy's Dream...

Four little kids, one boy and a girl playing together at the park with another girl and another boy. The boy had pumpkin hair and green eyes. The girl had black & indigo hair with aqua aqua-blue eyes. The other girl has pumpkin hair & green eyes as well. The other boy had light & dark brown hair & indigo-blue eyes.

"Should we play something else?" asked the girl with pumpkin hair as she looked at them.

"Yeah sure, Heaven. What about you, Andy & Kevin?" asked the girl with black & indigo hair as she looked at the boys.

"Yeah sure," said Andy as he smiled at his friends and cousin.

"Yeah it is a great idea Heaven, but what should we play?" said Kevin as he looked at his friends.

"We can play family!" said the girl with black & indigo hair as the others looked at her.

"Sure! Bestie, you and Andy can be the mom & dad," said Heaven as she pushed the girl with back & indigo hair closer to Andy.

"HEAVEN!" said the girl with black & indigo hair as she blushed while Kevin and Heaven giggled as Andy held the girl with black & indigo hair with a blush as well.

"Yeah it is a good idea, Heaven," said Kevin.

"Cousin, you and Kevin can be auntie & uncle," said Andy.

"F-fine sure. But Kevin & I will be the rich uncle and auntie then," said Heaven as she stuttered while she held Kevin's hand and he smiled as well.

"Oh ok sure, cousin," said Andy as Andy and the girl with black & indigo hair giggled.

Back to Andy's POV:

While I was sleeping, I did not realize that someone was trying to wake me up.

"Andy? Wake up, dude!" said one voice.

"Andy? Wake up!" said another voice.

"Huh," I said after getting shaken to wake up and I saw Liv and Mike.

"Andy, you were sleeping during class," said Liv.

"Oh... really?" I said as I got up after yawning after taking a good nap.

"Yeah, you slept during the whole class time," said Mike.

"Oh, I did not get enough sleep yesterday. Make sense why I fell asleep in class," I said.

"Oh ok. Also, we should go now for our next class," said Mike as Liv, Mike, & I left the classroom for our next classes.

During the rest of my classes, I was thinking about the dream I had. It felt like an old memory from my childhood, but I was not sure. I couldn't remember who the girl with the black and indigo hair was. She looked familiar but I can't remember. I was also confused about why my younger version of myself was blushing?...... The other girl could be Liv since I know we were childhood friends since we were young. But I am not 100% sure yet. I stopped thinking about that "dream" cause I didn't want Liv or Mike to worry about me.

Date: Tuesday, March 10th, 2020(afternoon)

Heaven was at her father and brother's house since they finally moved in with them since her mom was done with her job.

Heaven: It is good to see you, Dad.

Damien Baker: same here sweetie. It is good to see my daughter after so long.

Heaven: Umm Where is Felipe, Dad?

Felipe: I am here, my annoying sister.

Heaven: Really? I think you are the annoying one, bro.

Felipe: *chuckles* Good to see you again sis after a while.

Heaven: *smiles* you too. *hugs her brother*

Felipe: *hugs her back*

Heaven: We should talk about something since we are going to the same school as Liv and our cousin Andy too.

Felipe: Oh yeah right... let us go to my room since Dad and Mom went to unpack and finish your room *as Heaven nodded*

When to Felipe's room...

Felipe: So what do you wanna talk about?

Heaven: you know how we are going to Andy's school right tomorrow together?

Felipe: yes I know.

Heaven: We still need to be careful not to be weird since we do know Liv is adopted.

Felipe: Yeah you are right.. Do you think Andy knows about it though?

Heaven: Yeah Mom told me he found out about it accidentally since Auntie Melissa & Uncle Jay were talking to Auntie Larrisa. Also, Liv's family is coming too!

Felipe: oh ok. Yeah, I know. Dad told me.

Heaven: Also you better not try to flirt with Liv. I know you like her just like how your friend Sam did and also the same with our cousin Andy even if he forgot.

Felipe: You know that I won't even if I do not like Andy or you sometimes.

Heaven: I am serious. I don't want Liv to be suspicious of us at all. Even if Liv calls us cousins since she did get adopted at a young age before moving to New York with Andy and his parents.

Felipe: OK, ok, sister. I understand. I would not flirt with her anyway since she does not even know she is adopted yet.

Heaven: I already know you will probably be friends with Andy's rival or something tomorrow.

Felipe: *chuckles* yeah maybe...

After that, they talked for a while to catch up with each other since they had not seen each other for a while. Then, they went out with their parents for dinner since it had been a while since they went out as a family. Finally, after they come back home, Heaven & Felipe are excited to go to the same school as Andy even if Felipe's relationship with Andy is decent Felipe is excited to see him again.