2.

The next four-ish days went by rather quickly, probably because Richie didn't want his cousins to come down. It was the worst.

Jessie was the oldest, being a sixteen year old male with three brothers and a sister, all of which he had a hard time being nice to. He was an asshole in general, about as bad as Henry Bowers, but he wasn't as physical. At all. Though, he thought highly of himself, and expected everyone to look up to him, even Richie, who was of the same age.

The second oldest was Ellie, being the only girl of the group, fourteen years of age. She was tough, growing up in a family of brothers and an absent mother. But she was nice, and she and Richie got along pretty well.

The middle child was Theo. He was eleven, and pretty chill for the most part. But, as most eleven year olds are, he was obnoxious as well, mainly depending on who he was around. Richie and him did not get along well unless Theo was calm enough.

The next was Lucas, the eight year old. The second-most-annoying kid. His voice was high pitched and cracky and loud, he liked to piss Richie off by pulling unnecessary pranks and recording him for his 'Walk The Prank 2.0' series.

And finally, Kyle. The seven year old. The most annoying little kid on the planet. He was a complainer, cried about everything, told Richie's father false things to make him mad and hurt Richie physically, and was genuinely a bitch. No body liked him. Not even Ellie, who always tried her best to compromise with him, but never succeeded.

The main reason Richie hated them coming down was because they always brought their aunt along. The two (Wentworth and Vanessa, the aunt) made it incredibly clear to the six kids that they were having sex constantly, but threatened them all if they told Maggie.

Vanessa didn't even care about Went's shitty abuse. She used him for money and his dick. That was all.

Most of all, Wentworth was at his worst when Vanny was around. He'd try to impress her by hitting the kids, and if she blew him off, he'd take his anger out on them. Richie hated Vanessa for that reason. She triggered things in Wentworth that Maggie never truly had.

But his friends didn't know. And Richie intended on keeping it that way. Everyone thought the Tozier were a happy, perfect family. Nothing seemed wrong if you just took a glance. Thought Richie was only annoying and snarky for the fun of it. It takes open eyes to see it's truly not his fault, open eyes that clearly none of the Losers had.

Richie sat on his couch, waiting for the loud family to pull into their driveway and ring the doorbell. Wentworth entered the living room, opening the curtain to look out the window.

"She's not here, calm your boner down, damn," Richie commented, typing on his phone and not bothering to look up at Wentworth. The man shot a dirty look at Richie.

"Shut the hell up. And get off your phone, you're gonna make us look bad."

"Oh PLEASE. Vanessa watches you beat us whenever she comes down, I don't think she cares about 'looking bad'," Richie said with a displeased expression.

"Well good luck because that surely has not yet ended."

"I know. You punched me in the fucking face yesterday."

"And I'll do it again."

Richie sighed out of his nose and stared back down at his phone.

The door flung open after thirty minutes. Richie braced himself with a deep breath and sat up.

"Richie!" Ellie greeted with a smile.

"Hey, El," he said, hugging her.

"Long time no see," she said.