pt.1

"So, Mr. Jang you are telling me you were married to this man for how many years?"

"5 years."

"Why did you leave him? Remember as your psychologist you can tell me everything and anything."

"And as your patient... May I remind you that if any of the information I tell you gets out, consider yourself a dead man?"

"Right... I will have that in mind. Proceed"

Well, let's start just how a good live story destined to be broken start, shouldn't we? It was summer, and my father had just decided to send me away to the United States, I didn't want to leave so far away from Korea, so we made an arranged and I went instead to Italy. I said bye to everyone which wasn't a lot of people. . . I took the airplane and arrived. It was a long trip I remember the clouds, the night, and the storm everything I saw seemed so. . . Present to me. I can feel the sensation. When I arrived I remember it was noon and I did not have the energy to do anything, but I wanted to see the city and see the university. I wasn't very happy, Italy has never been in my plans, but good lawyers come from there, like myself or my husband. You can imagine I was amazed by everything, the night was amazing and sadly did not get to see it a lot, I went to sleep early that day. The next day, was the day we met an unforgettable day forever. It was a Wednesday, I remember how he looked, his clothes, his warm and beautiful smile. . . And his laugh, oh his laugh sounded like angels singing to me, you can imagine the impact. I am not religious, but he seems like heaven to me. That day was the first day of class, I don't remember what class I had, but when my eye caught him I couldn't think, his eyes were black, he looked tired but he also looked pretty...

"Pretty. . ."

He was popular among the class he liked that attention, and he got that attention, it was obvious everyone could notice. He is nice looking, and he probably still looks nice, I know he saw me because his stare was something I could feel once I sat down, he was beside me, I promise I did not plan it, well I did I am not going to lie. The class wasn't anything new to me, boring it was just a know it all. He really couldn't take his eyes off me-

"You noticed? Did you see him staring, Mr. Jang?"

". . . Of course, I did. I am not blind."

Continuing with what is important, days were like that. We started talking. It was a simple conversation, a simple "Hello" and a simple question " Are you from Korea?" Formed a lovely friendship, but his Korean was rusty so I had to re-teach him everything. We did homework together, projects, we had lunch, we would go out, and we would especially go to parties and passed out. We even moved out together, we knew nothing about each other, and he didn't know I was a billionaire, he didn't know the crimes I commited, the lifes I took a way, the inly thing he knee was my name and english name. Until this day I do not know anything about his family or what they did. I am glad we didn't it was. . . Everything felt so blindfolded, we didn't know anything about us but our names and simple information. We spent endless nights speaking, we spend Christmas together. I am not a festive guy, I have always hated those family meetings, useless. With him, it felt very good, Christmas felt like home. I don't know when I fell for him, I just noticed that I wanted to be with him, I wanted to wake up with him, laugh with him, and even cry. . . I have always hated crying, it is something I can not stand, but with him, I felt happy. Every time I was with him I would smile, and we would spend endless afternoons speaking. That Christmas, that exact date the 25th of December he asked me out, I obviously did not accept but after a couple of. . . Minutes I told him I would love to go out with him. We went to the mall, a great first date, let me tell you, doctor. That man knows how to be a gentleman and win someone's heart. He took me to a bakery, he had coffee and I had an iced coffee, we had some cupcakes and left. I felt like I was a teenager, well I could be considered a very young adult I was 18 and he was 18 going on 19.