pt. 1.2

I will use the underline for thoughts and 3rd pov will be underline + italics.

"Alright, Mr. Jang, you may proceed with your story."

"Wrong, it was our story just him and I. Nothing can keep us apart."

With all these years being distant I can still feel him, I can hear his voice and his laugh when I wake up I wish he is beside me, Doctor. It is a beautiful feeling, no other man can compare him. If it is him, the man that is coming I will enjoy playing cat and mouse with him. He said it was a nice way to play with those who you hate, you chase them down. I am thrilled to know that it is him, reunited finally. Oh, Doctor, you have no idea how much I have been waiting for this, the day I found him, the day I ultimately can destroy him piece by piece.

"I wish you luck, Mr. Jang. You are free to go now, your time is over for today, we have the next session in 2 weeks."

"Ah. Right. 2 weeks. When did you say he is coming to town?"

"In 2 or 3 days. A lot of persons know him, that is how I found out."

"Doctor. Try to just answer what I ask."

"Yes, sir."

2 or 3 days. . . I am going to have fun with this, I am going to have SO much fun. I have to plan this, step by step to make him suffer just as I did. Every single second, I will make him pay for all these years, all the pain I suffered. . . I have to think how, how I make him regret ever playing with me.

Imagine the love of your life betrays you, the feeling Jang Han Seok can not pull out of his chest. The man of ice, that is what people called him, when he spoke to you you could feel the hatred, the pain that was left after all those years. Everything reminded him of Vincenzo, every single day his thoughts revolved around him. As he got out, Han Seok called his younger half-brother, Jang Han Seo to go and pick him up. It is not like he loved the idea of going to a psychologist but he decided he needed it to get Vincenzo Cassano out of his mind, he had gone to therapy for quite a while but all his psychologist. . . Disappeared after some time, after someone knew Jang Han Seok had once been married, to a man. The man that destroyed him for years, who has a special place in the deepest and in the deepest, darkest, and most twisted place of his mind, body, and heart. There is only one thing, Han Seok wants and it is to break Vincenzo Cassano in pieces. That was his goal if the man arriving was his ex-husband.

"Hyung-nim. . . How was therapy?"

"None of your businesses. Just take me home, Han Seo."

"Right, of course, Hyung-nim. ."

He arrived finally, at his house. It never really felt like home, his home was in Denmark with Vincenzo by his side. He watched as the moon shined, as the stars whispered into his ears the dreams he once wanted to build with Vincenzo. Those thoughts hunted him after all those years, he was 29, and yet he couldn't forget about his husband. What was it that he couldn't forget? His touch, his smell, his voice, his laugh. . . Everything about Vincenzo could not be forgotten easily. Especially his eyes, how Vincenzo would look at him, how he would wake up with him staring with his eyes over him, all the sweet words and kisses. Everything stayed with him like a tattoo on his skin and mind. There was a lot he wanted to do, say to him. The thought of his touch made him angry and sad, those emotions came along a lot. Even if he didn't want to, all that was in his mind those days was Vincenzo, Vincenzo, and Vincenzo. What else could he think about? There was nothing left of the man he was before, it is not like he was a great man, but there was not a lot of anger and revenge. All those memories came back to him, every second that passes all Han Seok can do is stare at the nothingness of his house, he would stare at the night sky, a night sky that he would once share with Vincenzo.