High Ride

Smut warning sluts
---

König had a very long day, he'd been training all day, from jogging to sparring with his teammates. He was so ready to blow off some steam with Y/N, but surprisingly he hadn't seen the other male all day, usually he would be near him, trying to start a conversation or just training alongside König, but today he was nowhere to be seen.

When he got out of his hot shower and had gotten dressed he walked over to Y/Ns room, he knocked on the door, expecting some sort of response,but he was met with silence. He continued to knock, getting a little worried each time he was ignored. König now slightly panicking was about to call out for Y/N but heard some movement behind the door, he let out a sigh of relief knowing the other male was alive.

The door opened, König was about to say something but he quickly stopped,his eyes landing on Y/Ns slightly exposed body. He was shirtless but had on some cargo pants. Y/N leaned on the door, he had a confused expression.

"What is it König?" Y/N finally broke the silence.

König had snapped back into reality, a bright tint of red spread on his face, he was glad he still had his mask on, feeling embarrassed.

"König." Y/N said again, snapping the taller male out of his thoughts. König was now looking straight at Y/N, he noticed how faded the guy looked.

"Y/N...are you...high?" König asked, feeling slightly concerned.

"No. Why? Wanna try?" Y/N asked teasingly, he pulled König into his room, slamming the door behind him and locking it. "What do you want?" Y/N asked in a serious manner, sounding a little annoying.

"I-uh...um I w-wa-" König started confidentiality but started stuttering his words as he felt pressure on his body. Y/N had gotten extremely close, and he was really touchy. König had dealt with high Y/N before, he was really touchy and whiny, and a little aggressive.

A small moan left König's lips as Y/N lightly traced his hands on König's growing bulge. "Well aren't you excited big boy?~" Y/N teased, getting impossible closer to König and lifting his shirt up with his free hands, touching König's chest. König had now been letting out soft whimpers, trying to muffle them with his hands.

König let out a shaky moan as he felt Y/N slowly unzip his pants, sliding his hands past König's boxers, grasping König's semi hard cock, pulling it out. König let out a small hiss as his cock felt the cold breeze hit him.

"Y-Y/N..what a-are you d-oing..." König tried to sound composed but he failed too, instead letting out small whines in-between his words, his semi-hard dick growing to its full length. König was embarrassed, looking away while Y/N looked down hungrily.

Y/N got on his knees, pulling König's pants and boxer all the way down, König finally looked back, seeing Y/N on his knees, leaving a trail of kisses on his dick. He let out a low groan as he felt Y/Ns lips on his tip. At this point he had found his way to the nearest bed (somehow) , he was sitting on the edge as he saw how hungrily Y/N was swallowing him. König had one of his hands on Y/Ns hair, slowly guiding him in and out, trying not to grip too hard on his hair or push him too far back. König knew he was big, and he loved the way Y/N had both his hands on his cock, trying to swallow it all. Y/N had picked up his pace, fitting more inside his mouth, König, clearly more turned on by these actions, had bucked his hips unintentionally, quickly apologizing. Y/N was clearly unbothered by the sudden movement but was a little surprised, he gripped König's wait down with both his hands, he knew it was gonna leave a mark of some sort but he didn't care. König let out a moan at Y/Ns actions.

"A..ah...h-hmpfff....Y-y-y/n...i-im sooo c-c-closeee u-ughhhh", König whined, he was so ready to let out his cum but he felt Y/N suddenly stop. He was confused and dumbfounded but clearly bothered by Y/Ns actions. "Wh-what are y-you doi-"