1.70

hey guys! i'm sorry i haven't posted in a really long time . i love this story and idk why i haven't posted in a while but ik it's mainly bc of basketball to as well. but i'm just going to start off from season 1 episode 19 mission: space.

ik i didn't finish the last episode but i can't remember where i left off on that episode so im just going to start on episode 19. i don't think there would've been anything exciting between chase and cadence anyways but i know there will be with this one!!!! LETS GET STARTED!!!!!

ME, BREE, CHASE, LEO AND ADAM ALL WALKED DOWN THE STAIRS TO THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE SCHOOL. "oh. i love history class! someone is always leaving gum under my desk so i can chew it!" adam exclaimed his new fond of something strange for this week.

we all turned around and side eyed him. we knew adam was weird and had some things up his sleeves, but we didn't think he would do this...scratch that. yeah, we would. we most definitely would. this is totally something adam would do.

chase turned to adam, eyes wide, "adam, please tell me you did." chase hoped for the worst just as adam started to blow a bubble from the gum he had in his mouth.

i closed my eyes in disbelief, "he did. he totally did." i nodded my head at chase as he gave me a "mhm" noise as a response to adam blowing a bubble in his gum.

marcus turned around the corner looking like he was looking for someone. leo quickly rolled his eyes, "oh, nobody look, but it's that guy that we don't like, marcus." leo said his name in hate.

"M dawg!" bree, adam, chase and i said in unison. leo had a confused look on his face as he walked to the other side of us.

"hold on. hold on. hold on. hold. the. phone." he stepped next to marcus, "M dawg?" leo asked us.

"yeah." chase smiled brightly. "bros call each other by nick names." i slightly hit chase on the arm for being so inconsiderate of leo. he gave me a confused look and rubbed his arm mumbling an "ow".

"well, i'm your actual bro and you don't call me by any nickname." leo said in dismay.

adam chuckled and placed a hand on leo's shoulder, "actually we do. we just choose not to do it in your presence." they all smiled except for me. "mr tiny mclittle-stein." adam rubbed leo's head.

chase just ignored leo and walked around adam and leo and walked over to marcus. "hey, marcus. what are you up to this weekend?" he asked him.

"my dads out of town this weekend. so, i'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." marcus told chase.

"ah ha!" leo pointed at marcus in victory. "you said your grandma was dead." leo said, still pointing at marcus.

marcus looked around before he started to talk, "my other grandma, but...thanks for reminding me." marcus crossed his arms.

we all groaned in annoyance at leo for what he said. "oh, marcus. i'm sorry that leo brought that up. i'm sure he just thought that you were messing around. here. let me give you a hug." as i tried to give him a hug chase pulled me away looking a little jealous.

everyone was looking at chase as he chuckled awkwardly, "oh. uhm, cadence had something on her...so, i—uh tried to get it off." he tried to come up with something but no one really bought it but didn't say anything about it.

"i so wish i could stay with you guys for the weekend." marcus turned to us.

leo walked up to marcus's face, "and i wish you weren't a spastic, sociopath with abandonment issues." leo smiled innocently at marcus.

"leo." chase pulled leo back by his shoulders, "give it a rest." he told leo.

"chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request with a background report of this M Dawg." leo mocked us for the nickname that we called marcus.

"well," i swallowed thickly, "im pretty sure you could stay the weekend. we would just have to see with me davenport!" i tried to be extra nice with marcus and i think chase could tell because he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"yeah, we'll just have to check with mr davenport." chase told marcus as he kissed my forehead lightly.

"you call your dad mr davenport?" marcus asked chase.

"uh...no" he scoffed, "no. but, you do. and i wanted you to understand who i was talking about." chase defended himself pretty quickly.

"okay, cool. thanks guys." marcus said and then walked off down the hall.

i took chases arm off of my shoulder and started to walk towards my stuff on the ground as chase started to yell my name.

"cadence, watch out!"

a football was coming my way and chase somehow moved it out of the way. he must've discovered it and unlocked one of his hidden abilities.

"what just happened?" bree looked between chase and i. "did you just?..." adam pointed at the direction chase threw the football in with his telekinesis.

"i think i just moved that ball with my mind." chase said the obvious. now wasn't a time for my sarcastic comments so i just kept my mouth shut.

"i didn't know you could do that." leo spoke up. "neither did i." chase said, looking to us in fear.

"man, if you could do that with you mind i wonder what i could do with mine." adam broke the silence.

"we've been wondering that for years." bree patted his shoulder as we all nodded our heads.