Prologue

A young maiden could be seen by ganga river admiring the sun while thinking back on the mantra Rishi Durvasa blessed her with for her service during his stay in the kingdom. Curious whether the mantra is real or fake, she made an impulsive decision forgetting the warning given to her by the rishi. Wanting to call Suryadev but made a mistake and recited the mantra for calling both Ardhanarishvara and Suryadev. Both Gods arrived and feeling the brightness in her surrounding, Kunti opened her eyes upon seeing the Gods was surprised and asked if they were actually here to which they answered positively. Kunti then said they should return and she will call them after her marriage. Suryadev said it is not possible for they can't return to their abode without blessing her with their child. Mahadev then said to her that rishi durvasa warn you about using the mantra before marriage. Upon hearing what Mahadev said Kunti remembered the warning and was scared and asked them to go that she called them out of curiosity and that having a child outside wedlock will damage her father reputation. Mata Parvati said they is nothing we can do about but I bless you with everlasting virginity. After that both Ardhanarishvara and Suryadev raised their hands and blessed Kunti with their ansh while telling her that they will be one of the greatest warriors of this yug and none will come close to them after their birth and left. Leaving Kunti devastated thinking of her future.

At the same time in Kalinga,the king and queen could be seen doing tapaya to the Gods/ Goddess for a child suddenly a bright light appear and two Goddesses appeared. Both said open your eyes putra bamini and putri vazda. Hearing this both opened their eyes while greeting the two goddess Pranipat Mata Sangya and Mata Chayya. To which the two goddesses blessed them, then told that they are pleased with their penance and told them to ask for a boon. Vazda told the two goddesses that she wants a daughter who is an ansh of both of them and have all their good qualities while Bamini said he wants his daughter to be one of the greatest warrior of this yug. To which the two goddesses agreed while also telling them that the one who will marry your daughter will be able to lift Suryadev bow after which the blessed them with it and left. Leaving both parents happy and content.

 In Kosala Kingdom, the king and queen could be seen performing a yagna to Mata Prithvi and Mata Lakshmi for a child when the fire rose up and the two goddesses appeared. Seeing them the king and his wife stood up and greeted them. Mata Lakshmi asked them to state their wishes. To which Queen Ujjwala said she wanted a daughter who is an ansh of both of them and possess all their good qualities while King Vikramjeet said he wants her to be one of the greatest warrior of this yug. Both  Goddesses blessed them while telling them the one to marry their daughter will be able to lift Ardhanarishvara bow which will be created on the day of her birth and they left. Leaving both parents happy and content.