Begin... |

Your life is always been normal like others, the difference that you alway see is others have social media such as Instragram, Reddit etc.

But you? No.

You didn't have those, only Wattpad, tiktok, and google, and online games.

Sometimes you also go to Google and read manga, manhua or manhwas, maybe sometime, novels.

But what makes you different when it comes to school? Your one of the students of your grade section to have a high honor certificate, yep.

Ever since you were only four you always get a certificate of high honor or only with high honor until now, always having high grades, of course many people think that, a student with high honor will alway strive to be the best of best, but they are wrong.

You became tired of expectations, to get higher grades, so sometimes you drown your self in online games, manhuas, novels or anything you can find in the internet, forgetting the expectations of many, sometimes you don't even review for the exams yet.....you always have honor, always having one of the top ten.

Who knows that one of the best students always on her phone and internet and drown her thoughts with games, novels and manhuas, it is certainly unexpected combination but not unheard of.

You sometimes wish to God make you sleep forever, where you can rest and not having burdens, it also didn't help that you are the first child.

Now.....maybe getting reincarnated to a novel as a fox is not that bad....maybe God have took a pity on you and your suffering.