SECOND ||

REMINDER:
YOU HAVE CURRENTLY...
Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 5
Strength LV 1
DIAMONDS: 7

(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

When you saw him, yoi had a moment of realization....that you didn't just reincarnated as fox but you also reincarnated in the very last novel you read before reincarnated.

You observe for a bit then decided to go somewhere away from them.

You use your five diamonds to use in the strength.

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 5
Strength LV 5
DIAMONDS: 2

You sigh in relief and decided to check the mission.

"𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐩"

You look at the sky and it's almost nighttime now, so you went and run around to find a place to take shelter and to take a sleep.

And it took you two hours.

The good thing is that the Running skill was upgraded into level 7 the not good thing is that your exhausted and it's dark now.

You manage to find a small cave to rest for the night

{You earn five diamonds}

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 7
Strength LV 5
DIAMONDS: 7

You nod to yourself and went in the cave and start to find a comfortable position to sleep in which also take eight minutes before you manage to finally sleep.

After you sleep you of course wake up. When you wake up you stretch your body and feels awake after a good stretch.

You went out of the cave and the sunlight hits your body...or fur.... whatever you prefer.

You check your mission since you actually have nothing to do.

"𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬"

When you see the mission your stomach grumble.

"..." You sigh and run to find a river which take you twenty minutes.

You find a river, it wasn't deep to a human there's some fishes, not many but enough fishes.

You try to catch some fishes with your paws and claws, which you failed many times.

It probably took you another twenty minutes or more.

But after a long time you manage to catch one fish with your claws and mouth, it doesn't feel comfortable taking a moving fish in your mouth but you don't really have a choice, your a fox now so you have to get use to it.

{You unlock the skill Aquatic Hunting LV1}
{You earn seven diamonds}

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 7
Strength LV 5
Aquatic Hunting LV 1
DIAMONDS: 12

You decided to not level it up and go to the store for something that may be useful.

You killed the fish because you don't really have a choice and you also found a torch from the wreck carriage and manage to make a fire to cook the fish which also take a lot of failure.

After eating the fish you went to the store. You have 12 Diamonds and you scroll to see if you can buy anything useful.

In the very depth of the store there's an ability that you can buy, it's called 'stealth shadow'.

The description of it says that it will help you travel in a certain distance without being seen.

"So it's like teleport?" You guess and decided to buy it for easy traveling.

It coast 10 diamonds so you really have to think it through.

But in the end you decided to buy it anyway.

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 7
Strength LV 5
Aquatic Hunting LV 1

Stealth Shadow LV 1
DIAMONDS: 2

She look around in the shop for more, she found a communication potion for two diamonds, it basically make you able to talk, it also work in foreign languages so you can communicate with whoever you want, but it only last for thirty minutes per one potion.

But you bought it anyway.

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 7
Strength LV 5
Aquatic Hunting LV 1

Stealth Shadow LV 1

Communication potion x1
DIAMONDS: 0

You nod to yourself and decided to try your new ability.

Which you don't know how to use it.

"How do I even use this..." You got a bit frustrated.

"... should I... say it out loud?" You ask yourself and give it a try.

"Stealth Shadow" and after you said that there's this three tails that looks like the crown your wearing that you also found when you were still a human.

The three tail was following where you want it to be.

"...now what..." You think for a way, saying random things to activate the ability.

After random words you said which took a long time finally work.

"Confirm" when you say that word you suddenly feels like you just feel in a cold water.

You are in the shadow and you just automatically move your body in the place were the three tails was.

"..." Your soul almost leave your body when that suddenly happen.

And you try it again and again for a lot of time, you find out you can point the three tails in the air and you will actually go there, even in walls.

Swimming LV 5
Climbing LV 5
Running LV 7
Strength LV 5
Aquatic Hunting LV 1

Stealth Shadow LV 3

Communication potion x1
DIAMONDS: 0

You feel like the more you use it the more you can go in a bit more far that the first time you use it, it also doesn't have a count down so your lucky and can use it anytime.

_______
Meanwhile, a man is listening in the little princess's story on how she survived in the forest and a white for had help her, the man think that scenario is impossible but his theory was that the fox wasn't a normal fox.

He thinks it over and ask his little sister about the said fox.

The little princess of course explain on what happen, including the potion that the fox summon and when she drink it, it healed her.

The man was shocked and actually impressed, now he's certainly that the fox isn't a normal fox, no fox can summon a potion out of nowhere,  and also he knows he's sister is telling the truth and not just some fantasy because when he check up on her, no injuries was found, only a few marks of some more serious injuries.

___
Meanwhile you manage to put your ability into level 7 and you are proud of it not knowing of what just happened in an empire.