Part 35

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW

Lorenzo pov:

I don't know why Belkov sons are behaving weird the way they are looking at my angel, the way they wanted to initiate the words with her is making me angry, but I respect Belkov and I will do anything for him which is stopping me from killing that Belkov sons.

They have been with us and helped us when no one there for us, so I am sliding this away but if they continue to approach my angel then I need to forget my respect for them.

Now we are sitting in a table along with Belkov and his sons, my baby is sitting between me and fernando. I looked at her and smiled as she is whispering something in Fernando's ear making him chuckle.

" So lorenzo everything is fine in your life right? If you face any problem just tell me " I heard belkov making me snap my head towards him. I smiled a little and nodded at him.

" We are fine mr.Belkov when there is our angel with us our lives will just bright up like that " I said and looked at Serenity adoringly. I kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, she smiled at me.

" Ofcourse angel like her will only brighten up lives " Belkov said while looking at my baby with smile. I then noticed Dimitri and his brothers are glaring at me, I frowned thinking why they are looking at me like that. But shrugged it off and gave my full attention to my angel's blabbering.

After sometime We have talked about some business with Belkov and also he have asked about Serenity, we have told him how we have found her. Belkov became happy knowing finally she is with us.

Then I noticed Dimitri is signalling something to Belkov. I frowned, Do they have something to talk with us? I thought and looked at Belkov who is gulping down his saliva.

" Mr.Belkov is it something you want to tell us " Fernando asked as I felt he also sensed something wrong. Belkov looked at us and smiled nervously making me look at him with frown.

" Umm I actually wanted to as-ask you guys something " Belkov said making me look at him keenly.

" Yes Mr.Belkov you can ask us anything we vow you, you have saved us we will never ever forget that " Carlo said with smile while me and Fernando nodded our heads in aggrement.

" Umm not here can we talk personally somewhere " Belkov said making me think for sometime, after few seconds I nodded at him and looked at my baby.

" Baby we wi- " I was cut off by my angel.
" You guys can go I will wait for you here " My baby said with smile, I smiled widely and pecked her forehead.

" I love you soo much princess " I whispered and kissed her crown, then Fernando and Carlo kissed her cheeks.

" Baby if you feel bored or you feel uncomfortable call one of us we will be infront of you within a second ok?" Fernando said while caressing her hair, she nodded her head and smiled at us.