Bonus 1

Author pov:

Author pov:

(After few months)

Serenity's cheeks didn't cooled down from the moment they exchanged ' I do's ' in their wedding, and smirks on Belkovs lips didn't wiped off either. Ivan chuckled looking at Serenity's hidden face in his neck. There were many media members outside the wedding venue, eventhough they don't want Serenity to get uncomfortable but they wanted to show the world who this little girl Belongs to.

They walked out of the Venue and got bombarded with many reporters.

' Mrs.Belkov one pic please '

' Mr and Mrs Belkovs when can we expect a child from you? '

" We are on our way for that " Ivan whispered making Serenity bit his neck with a glare, Ivan smirked and kissed her hair.

' Mrs Belkov are you happy with this marriage? Don't you have any shame of getting married to three men? Can't you get satisfied with one?' A reporter asked making Belkovs still. Their predatory gaze fell on now shivering reporter.

Reporter realised what mistake he has committed. He started regretting so bad for opening his mouth, he forgot that Belkovs and Rodrigos peace lies with Serenity until one evil eye falls on her. Just to increase his channel's trp he forgot that his death will be signed the second he uttered those words.

Rodrigos who are walking behind Belkovs darkened their eyes at the reporter. And Jackson and Andrew know what they have to do next, they blocked all the reporters shoving them away from Serenity.
Serenity's eyes shined with tears but she don't want to cry because this world is more concerned about others than their own lives.

Dimitri looked at Serenity's teary eyes from behind, his blood started boiling in extreme rage. If he had the freedom he would have killed him brutally infront of so many cameras so he could warn everyone that what happens when someone disrespects their queen.

Ivan silently walked towards the car and gently placed her on the seat, Serenity's head is bowed down on her lap.
Ivan held Serenity's chin with his thumb and forefinger and made her look at him, he bend down to her level and sucked her tear that is threatening to fall.
" These precious tears doesn't deserve to come out for such filthy talk. And keep this in mind the number of tears you shed decides the amount of punishment he will receive " Ivan said and kissed her eyes, Serenity looked at him baffled.
" Iv-Ivan don't do an-anything " Serenity said holding his palm that is caressing her cheek.

Ivan signed and landed his lips on her, he just want to calm his anger otherwise he don't know what he will do. Ivan harshly sucked her lips making Serenity whimper, he started chewing her lips making her moan in pain and pleasure. Serenity tapped his bicep making him back away after giving a deep smooch.
" Don't make us more brutal than we already are by requesting his life, you know how we react when something is related to you. " Ivan said sternly making Serenity shake her head.